2020 Softball Schedule is brutal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 8, 2013
Selfishly, I would love to see them schedule Arizona State. But I am hoping the tour through SEC country help with recruiting since Coach G was in Floriday for a while.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Here is a part from okstate.com

On the Cowgirls' 2020 regular-season slate, 24 matchups are against teams that competed in the NCAA Tournament last season. 10 of those showdowns come against super-regional squads from a year ago, and five games will see OSU face off against teams that appeared in the 2019 WCWS.

Is there such a thing as over-doing it with the powerhouses on the schedule? Just to name a few:

LSU
MIZZOU
Alabama
Georgia
Oregon

https://okstate.com/sports/softball/schedule

Just want to add couple of more....

Louisiana Rajun Cajuns
Tulsa
Virginia Tech(their top pitcher transfer to be a Cowgirl)
South Florida
Drake

All of whom I believe made the NCAA tourney

Nov 8, 2013
I thought they played both Arizona and Arizona State last couple of years, but may have been in Cali.
I thought they played both Arizona and Arizona State last couple of years, but may have been in Cali.
They have in recent years. Not sure exactly when. I see the baseball team is coming to play Grand Canyon University and Arizona State this year. :) Also looking forward to the home-and-home with Arizona State for football.