Men's Basketball 2021 C Jonas Aidoo

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 14, 2011
Just watched a bit of the tape available on the Rivals site, and I am very impressed so far. Thoughts, which should be taken with a grain of salt b/c highlights only film. Looks to have a decent motor, good shooting mechanics, solid vision and decision making with the passes he was making, decent athleticism but not elite, reasonable handle for his size.

Man, if he can refine all of those traits even a little bit and put on a bit more muscle... I really like his potential!

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Just watched a bit of the tape available on the Rivals site, and I am very impressed so far. thoughts so far which should be taken with a grin of salt b/c highlights only film. Looks to have a decent motor, good shooting mechanics, solid vision and decision making with the passes he was making, decent athleticism but not elite, reasonable handle for his size.

Man, if he can refine all of those trait even a little bit and put on a bit more muscle... I really like his potential!
Would love to be able to get this guy here, would be a long and athletic frontcourt with him and Kalib!