Football 2021 WR Quaydarius Davis

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
He decommitted to USC overnight! This guy really liked us! Listed as WR but he’s talked about how we are the team that was really pushing him hard on defense! Go get him Knowles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
He decommitted to USC overnight! This guy really liked us! Listed as WR but he’s talked about how we are the team that was really pushing him hard on defense! Go get him Knowles!
I'm not going to question our coaches, but this guy is considered a top 20 WR by 247 and Rivals has him even higher. Our last two top 20 WR are Tylan Wallace and Dez Bryant. We rarely get a top 20 WR.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Forgot to add, that Texas seems to be the team to beat for him.
He’s already committed and decommitted to Texas. He’s actually been committed 3 times, he committed to SMU super early, got the Texas offer and flipped then decommitted and looked at his options when we got involved. He liked us a lot then, when Texas still wanted him and his top 6 was UT, USC, SMU, LSU, Florida, and OSU.

Rumor is he decommitted because he’s going to have a kid in Dallas and California was too far from the kid. So we might be too far as well, it might only be down to SMU and TCU. But we’re a lot closer than Cali so we should make a push regardless.

Aug 28, 2009
pokesreport is saying there's no room for him in this class, but they'd find a way to make room for Jaeden Roberts........what?

they're just not gonna find room for a talent of this caliber? that is a load of crap
Pokesreport also said sills was coming back. Which was followed by sills saying he hasn’t made a decision yet. I wouldn’t put too much stock in anything they have to say

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
Wow quite infuriating, especially since he would have been the highest rated recruit in this class and a position that we need help in with Wallace and Stoner both leaving this year. I know we have the Green twins coming in and im for sure excited about them, but from a ranking standpoint this kid is head and shoulders above them, i hope this kid isn't tearing up the Big 12 in coming years or we will be very sorry. Although being at KU i dont really know who is going to consistently get him the ball.

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
Wow quite infuriating, especially since he would have been the highest rated recruit in this class and a position that we need help in with Wallace and Stoner both leaving this year. I know we have the Green twins coming in and im for sure excited about them, but from a ranking standpoint this kid is head and shoulders above them, i hope this kid isn't tearing up the Big 12 in coming years or we will be very sorry. Although being at KU i dont really know who is going to consistently get him the ball.
lol yeah. my thoughts exactly. KU doesn't have a QB or an OL that can protect whoever they put back there. Not sure how he's gonna be able to make much of an impact without taking direct snaps lol

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
We can’t blame ourselves. Coaches did everything to get him during the recruiting period. He made his decision, signed and we moved on. Other kids made a commitment to our program and we need to honor it

No looking back.

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Plus Wolf.

https://twitter.com/eliwo1f/status/1346110987917807627?s=21

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
We can’t blame ourselves. Coaches did everything to get him during the recruiting period. He made his decision, signed and we moved on. Other kids made a commitment to our program and we need to honor it

No looking back.

Very valid point, from what i can tell his recruiting process was a little odd, commiting to UT decomitting from UT, commiting to USC then decomitting again. I wish him the best of luck at KU, but who knows maybe he will enter the transfer portal after his first year at KU after he realizes nobody can get him the ball there on a regular basis.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Very valid point, from what i can tell his recruiting process was a little odd, commiting to UT decomitting from UT, commiting to USC then decomitting again. I wish him the best of luck at KU, but who knows maybe he will enter the transfer portal after his first year at KU after he realizes nobody can get him the ball there on a regular basis.
He also committed to SMU to start things off. So the kid decommitted 3 times.