Football 2022 LB Jordan Crook

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
I’m concerned we are going to lose more and more recruiting battles until we figure out which conference we’re going to land in. I’m sure the recruiters are using the uncertainty against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 1, 2011
tx
Quite frankly, I believe our recruiting will take a huge drop, no matter where we wind up. I think we are very close to being left in the cold.

Nov 6, 2010
I’m concerned we are going to lose more and more recruiting battles until we figure out which conference we’re going to land in. I’m sure the recruiters are using the uncertainty against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt. Hopefully it gets clarified that nothing changes until 2024. That should at least hold this class together as they would be play 3 years in the P5 worst case.

Nov 22, 2020
Belton, TX
Duncanville should be considered an outlier. Samples and his staff apparently convinced Crook to look elsewhere so you never know what's gonna happen down there.

Aug 28, 2009
Quite frankly, I believe our recruiting will take a huge drop, no matter where we wind up. I think we are very close to being left in the cold.
Well it’s a good thing you’re just a random message board poster with an opinion that means absolutely nothing. This news about OU and UT leaving all broke a little over a week ago. Give the situation some time to play out before you start jumping off buildings

Jan 1, 2011
tx
Well it’s a good thing you’re just a random message board poster with an opinion that means absolutely nothing. This news about OU and UT leaving all broke a little over a week ago. Give the situation some time to play out before you start jumping off buildings
I have close to 4000 post on this board, i see you have close to 200. I have posted numerous links to information about the situation. Big 10 won't consider us because of no AAU affiliation, Clemson and Florida trying to jump to the SEC now which weakens the ACC option, big 10 may take in a lot of teams from the PAC 12 which would destroy that option. Do you think we are in a good situation? Kids will go to where they can play in big-time conferences. Why don't you try to be a little bit kinder and not jump on someone till you know a little bit more of what is going on.

Aug 28, 2009
I have close to 4000 post on this board, i see you have close to 200. I have posted numerous links to information about the situation. Big 10 won't consider us because of no AAU affiliation, Clemson and Florida trying to jump to the SEC now which weakens the ACC option, big 10 may take in a lot of teams from the PAC 12 which would destroy that option. Do you think we are in a good situation? Kids will go to where they can play in big-time conferences. Why don't you try to be a little bit kinder and not jump on someone till you know a little bit more of what is going on.
I know just as much as you know at the moment. Which is absolutely nothing. You have no idea what discussions are taking place behind the scenes and pretending like you have it all figured out is laughable— 4000 posts or not :lol:

Jan 1, 2011
tx
We are honored to have such a Mensa like person here with us the peons. Please continue you voluminous thoughts with us. Your 16 posts a year from 2009 were filled with insights that dazzled us. In short be nice and people we like your better. I was just stating my lowly opinion and you attack me like I was chicken little. This discussion with you is over on my part. You are on ignore.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
You missed the part where the reports said those two schools didn't add enough in viewership for the SEC. I'm guessing it also doesn't help ESPN to pull teams from the only other P5 where ESPN owns exclusive TV rights, but it does help them peel substantial viewership from Fox with OU and UT moving. Fox, on the other hand, has a huge incentive to try to move those schools to the B1G.

Aug 28, 2009
You missed the part where the reports said those two schools didn't add enough in viewership for the SEC.
That would require him to do some research and actually have a clue what he’s talking about. @65POKE already told us we can expect nothing but decades of mediocrity.