Football 4* Samples commits to OKLAHOMA STATE!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeCowboy

1945 National Champions
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
Fig's ok in my book. Reminds me of the group of Ag's we hung out with at the Dixie Chicken this year. I was upset they went to the SEC because now I can't enjoy "Stuff" anymore.

Beergut

Greenhorn
Jul 13, 2012
Beergut is a decent description of a gooner...
Sorry, didn't go to OU, and don't cheer for them. I don't have a problem with any Sooners I've met IRL, just as I've never had any problem with any Pokes I've met IRL. Something about being anonymous on the Internet gives redneck white trash a license to act like idiots; unfortunately, the redneck white trash like to associate themselves with football programs they think are winners, hoping for some reflective glory. Judging from some of their sites and blogs, the OU fans who fall in this group are legion.

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
Beergut is an ATM fan. Pretty much the epitome of the delusional stereotype they are known for. He lurks everywhere. And as a result, is pretty despised and ridiculed by many message boards.

Beergut

Greenhorn
Jul 13, 2012
Beergut is an ATM fan. Pretty much the epitome of the delusional stereotype they are known for. He lurks everywhere. And as a result, is pretty despised and ridiculed by many message boards.
Please back up your statement. What have I said on here or anywhere else that is delusional.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Please back up your statement. What have I said on here or anywhere else that is delusional.
Don't make me quote your own words. Could get really ugly for you.
You registered on here and tried to present yourself as an impartial advisor. Then, in another thread, referred to aTm as "We".

Status
Not open for further replies.