Aaron Green, RB from Sims Class

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 28, 2008
OKC, OK
It's likely (I presume) he will end up at a mid-major. Also, if for some reason he were to transfer in state, OU seems like a more plausible choice with their lack of RB depth.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
He is probably transferring cuz of playing time... I highly doubt he or any top RB wants to come here and compete for 4th string with Roland...

Feb 5, 2007
Would not be surprised if Herschel Sims turns out to be the best RB out of Texas in that class. I would definitely take him over Green and Williams. toss up right now between him and Malcom Brown.

Dec 23, 2010
I don't see him coming to Norman we took 3 backs last class & already have 2 committed Baylor/TCU/Tech race OU wont be involved

Feb 5, 2007
The whole "getting paid" excuse is getting kinda old. Its been the cheap way to discount non traditional powerhouse schools when they start pulling better recruits and winning games. I can't count how many times I read a&m, Texas, tech and ou fans say that about us when we became a threat.

HeartLike_JohnStarks

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2008
Streets got my heart, game got my soul
The whole "getting paid" excuse is getting kinda old. Its been the cheap way to discount non traditional powerhouse schools when they start pulling better recruits and winning games. I can't count how many times I read a&m, Texas, tech and ou fans say that about us when we became a threat.
I agree if its football we're talking about, since there are so many players and much more to go around, etc.

But basketball.......its a diff. story. College ball has always been notorious for being much more shady, and has been ramped up that much more as the AAU scene keeps getting bigger and much more shady. So when a certain school that has been living in the cellar.....and say, just removed from murder scandals, etc.....well, ugh, nvm ;)

Oct 29, 2011
Baylor pretty much offers the kid a chance to play if not start. A lot of kids go there because they know they are better than some of the talent going into there. Plus, Baylor is actually a great school to go to. Good campus, great academics. Campus is close to 2 hours away from Dallas and Austin. There is a lot to offer from Baylor