Aaron Green, RB from Sims Class

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 16, 2010
Banned to Recruiting
I don't doubt that they'll get some short term recruiting momentum from all their success this season, I just don't know that it's a sustainable success. Baylor doesn't have any sort of football history behind it, if they go something like 5-7 or 6-6 they could have a really ugly January/February with regards to recruiting.
Same is being said about A&M.

May 27, 2011
Almost Stillwater!
I don't doubt that they'll get some short term recruiting momentum from all their success this season, I just don't know that it's a sustainable success. Baylor doesn't have any sort of football history behind it, if they go something like 5-7 or 6-6 they could have a really ugly January/February with regards to recruiting.
A&M just went 6-6 and I'm pretty sure they didn't collapse in recruiting.
Oh, and UT.

I don't know what else to say to you. Baylor is a hot school right now.

Sep 28, 2010
A&M just went 6-6 and I'm pretty sure they didn't collapse in recruiting.
Oh, and UT.

I don't know what else to say to you. Baylor is a hot school right now.
I know, I just mentioned A&M's record in the post above yours :) Compare Baylor's recruiting historically to A&M's and UT's and get back to me.

I'm not arguing that Baylor isn't hot but they haven't had any sustained success either on the field or in recruiting. They've got tons of momentum right now but I expect them to just go back to being Baylor next season which I think could dramatically affect their recruiting (much more so than schools who always recruit well).