And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I would love to see the GOP reaction if a pic turned up in Obama's office and he had a sculpture of himself added to Mount Rushmore.

The right would lose their ever loving minds...... remember when Trump said he was "the chosen one"......and it was dismissed as him just kidding.....yeah pretty sure he wasn't...dude is legit ego maniac

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-has-mt-rushmore-sculpture-with-his-face-on-photos-2021-11
Still residing rent free in your head.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
He knows how to push their buttons. LOL
Let’s face it. There’s literally no one that we all want to run in 2022 or 2024. The left has broken into several lefts and are currently fighting it out to see what the left will actually become. The right quit. All that’s left of them is the Trumper himself. For the next 24 months, Trump stories will increase fervently. The left power structure would rather burn the country down than let him run for president again. The ex righties are openly discussing welcoming the Russians and Chinese into our current culture because of some belief that the foreign social media will make the lefties go insane without having to lift a finger. Yup. Good to see all of them looking out for the regular citizen.

The good news is the number of people realizing the con are growing exponentially. The numbers that are quitting corporate jobs is setting records. There is a growing backlash to consumerism now. There’s a movement for small or mobile homes. There’s a movement to rid clutter from our lives. There’s a movement to recirculate household items for free. Getting baby items to new families for free. And vice versa on getting used senior citizen items to new seniors.

Free stuff. Compassion. Bartering. People are waking to the idea that we really don’t need middleman, banks, media, corporations. Some are actually making gardens in their kitchens. Bringing chickens and goats in the yard. Learning to cut back on electricity and making their clean water. There’s a new dynamic in play. It’ll be interesting watching the globalists try and stop this movement. Pretty soon, they’ll have to handout free money.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I think I would have rather trump won so we know he would not be able to run anymore. Instead he’s more powerful now than ever

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Let’s face it. There’s literally no one that we all want to run in 2022 or 2024. The left has broken into several lefts and are currently fighting it out to see what the left will actually become. The right quit. All that’s left of them is the Trumper himself. For the next 24 months, Trump stories will increase fervently. The left power structure would rather burn the country down than let him run for president again. The ex righties are openly discussing welcoming the Russians and Chinese into our current culture because of some belief that the foreign social media will make the lefties go insane without having to lift a finger. Yup. Good to see all of them looking out for the regular citizen.
Keep telling yourself that and I'll get back with you next November. ;)

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
DeSantis? Might be the next favorite. Here’s the list. A real yawner except the top 2 which half the country already hates.
https://www.deseret.com/2021/7/6/22...idates-trump-pence-desantis-haley-cruz-pompeo
I could see Haley but this is the gop we are talking about. You know, the ones that put the director of the cia in the president position. Still cleaning up that mess. Or his son. Or a 50 year blue dog Democrat. Not a great a track record the past 25 years. Not even a track record. If they do get it, it’ll be because of the current fools. The pendulum will swing to the next fool. Because that’s how we roll with our vengeance.

I’m telling you now, the person we need will be the one saying “ I don’t want to do this but we don’t have a choice” and the very next thing they should say “ half of you are happy at any given moment, but with what really needs to be done, no one will be happy”. Then you’ll know we’ve begun the road to actually getting a budget and possibly law that applies to everyone.

Nov 6, 2010
DeSantis? Might be the next favorite. Here’s the list. A real yawner except the top 2 which half the country already hates.
https://www.deseret.com/2021/7/6/22...idates-trump-pence-desantis-haley-cruz-pompeo
I could see Haley but this is the gop we are talking about. You know, the ones that put the director of the cia in the president position. Still cleaning up that mess. Or his son. Or a 50 year blue dog Democrat. Not a great a track record the past 25 years. Not even a track record. If they do get it, it’ll be because of the current fools. The pendulum will swing to the next fool. Because that’s how we roll with our vengeance.

I’m telling you now, the person we need will be the one saying “ I don’t want to do this but we don’t have a choice” and the very next thing they should say “ half of you are happy at any given moment, but with what really needs to be done, no one will be happy”. Then you’ll know we’ve begun the road to actually getting a budget and possibly law that applies to everyone.
I don't think there is anyone the dems could run that would beat Haley. But, sanity would have to prevail in the republican primary, and I've given up on that possibility.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

Your gonna have to explain to me the difference between Republicans and Democrats again. After pulling back and really looking for the past year I can't see the difference any more. They work hand in hand using their talking points to keep us divided and focused on nonsense. Then work together to grab more power for themselves all while spending us into default. The ultimate power grab which will allow them to control us for a piece of bread.