And you thought it was Trump.....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Division was here long before Trump. Trump actually reduced the influence of government on the people while the current administration is increasing the influence of the government on the people.

We were a lot better off under Trump, with all of his faults, than we are under this wreck we have now!
Other people with differing opinions felt just the opposite. Can't see the forest for the trees. Like I said I've spent a year thinking about things and trying to look at them from a different perspective. When you finally see it they are all the same.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
It isn't the policies of the right that's turning career criminals loose on the streets.

Division and intimidation starts at home. Do you feel safer today walking any street in the US than you did 10, 20, 50 years ago?
Here is the violent crime rate from 1990 to 2019 29 years. Looks a lot more dangerous to be walking the streets 30 years ago. If you can find charts that go back further it's even higher. Of course they didn't have a 24 hour propoganda machine telling you how terrible the world was back in the day.
Untitled.png

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Here is the violent crime rate from 1990 to 2019 29 years. Looks a lot more dangerous to be walking the streets 30 years ago. If you can find charts that go back further it's even higher. Of course they didn't have a 24 hour propoganda machine telling you how terrible the world was back in the day.
View attachment 93726
That's the murder/homicide rate.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Let's not forget it's the Democrats not the Republican's who want to pack the supreme court to push a political agenda.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Lol, classic. Presented with proof that things have gotten better and it's...

I've seen those numbers before, which is why I knew what they were. But the question is do you feel safer and too that question the survey's I've seen the majority of people say no. That might be for several reasons, and I'm sure there are.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Can someone tell me, other than US Democrats, who doesn't want a secure border?