"Anti 5g" necklaces people are wearing can damage DNA and they are radioactive

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
There is some world wide conspiracy that 5G signals for phones are being used to (you name it) control people, kill people etc etc etc....these conspiracy's have become wide spread to the point someone developed an Anti-5G necklace that is supposed to block 5G signals from reaching your body.

"Negative Ion" and "Quantum Pendant" products have been popping up for sale all across Europe to "protect" people from 5G radio signals.

The Dutch Nuclear Authority is now issuing an urgent message remove these from your person and home as they are actually constantly emitting ionized radiation and warn they are actually illegal due to the amount of radiation they leak.

The Dutch Nuclear Authority said 24hr per day exposure could eventually damage tissue AND the users DNA and may actually turn their skin red.

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1471839437717970947

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
Close, very close
There is some world wide conspiracy that 5G signals for phones are being used to (you name it) control people, kill people etc etc etc....these conspiracy's have become wide spread to the point someone developed an Anti-5G necklace that is supposed to block 5G signals from reaching your body.

"Negative Ion" and "Quantum Pendant" products have been popping up for sale all across Europe to "protect" people from 5G radio signals.

The Dutch Nuclear Authority is now issuing an urgent message remove these from your person and home as they are actually constantly emitting ionized radiation and warn they are actually illegal due to the amount of radiation they leak.

The Dutch Nuclear Authority said 24hr per day exposure could eventually damage tissue AND the users DNA and may actually turn their skin red.

Is this a conspiracy theory? :)

Aug 16, 2012

All I can think of is an old story arc where the main characters want to scrape the radioactive paint off watch hands. Think it was Calvin and Hobbes but cannot remember exactly.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Is this a conspiracy theory? :)
Assuming that smile means you know all about it. When the 5G towers power up, your vaccination is powered up. To do what…I’m not so sure. Some of the better conspiracies say the shots have brain chips in them to take over your mind!!!!!

Personally, that'd be awesome in my book. Half of humanity finally forced to think their actions through.

Mar 11, 2006
I bet a majority of people wearing those necklaces don’t know what 5G is or what 5G stands for. A lot of people think “G” stands for “Gig”.

Wonder if those people are also scared of 4K TVs?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I bet a majority of people wearing those necklaces don’t know what 5G is or what 5G stands for. A lot of people think “G” stands for “Gig”.

Wonder if those people are also scared of 4K TVs?
My parents were scared of Cordless phones and push button phones. Convinced they would give you cancer. They had a rotary phone until 1993 ish before they would buy a push button phone.

now they running around with cell phones and trying to get me to Buy some supplements from Alex Jones and trying to convince me I should take food grade hydrogen peroxide like they do every week along with 2 doses of collodial silver a week.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
My parents were scared of Cordless phones and push button phones. Convinced they would give you cancer. They had a rotary phone until 1993 ish before they would buy a push button phone.

now they running around with cell phones and trying to get me to Buy some supplements from Alex Jones and trying to convince me I should take food grade hydrogen peroxide like they do every week along with 2 doses of collodial silver a week.
Lol. It all makes sense now!

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005

Got a 90 year old in the family that finally understands texting. Problem is their fingers are crooked.