Any news on Detrick Mostella Qualifying

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Some on this board say he has qualified. Others say he didn't show up yet (didn't think basketball recruits were on campus quite yet but maybe I'm wrong)

Can someone shed some light on this??

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't find out anything in regards to Mostella. My thought is that if he doesn't qualify it will be reported. I would think that would be settled by now and the fact we haven't heard anything yet is probably a good thing. I don't have inside info either. I have to rely on the interwebz lol

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Tulsa, OK
I didn't think they had to be on campus till August. But I guess like football some kids come in early.
I think a lot come in early to take summer school classes. You have to take so many hours to be eligible to play basketball and by taking a few classes in the summer, it allows them to trim their Spring schedule (when they do a lot of traveling) to like 9 hours.