Assault and Battery on a POLICE OFFICER

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokepoker

Banned
Banned
May 6, 2007
I'm just fine, thank you.

Okay, you just tell yourself that ;) jk.

Well of course there are going to be certain occasions you don't want to have a smackdown, and that would be one of them, but Pettigrew didnt have any kids with him, it was a college fight that got a little out of control.

Touche.

Anyway, back to Pettigrew. I am sorry, but Pettigrew brought this upon himself.

Pokepoker

Banned
Banned
May 6, 2007
I think OKC thinks along the lines as I do. He messed up, obviously, but at the same time he shouldn't be locked up and have the key thrown away either.

I think the wrath of Gundy is going to be pretty intense.
Nah, Boone will tell Gundy to pad his pockets and forget about it. :eek::rolleyes:

Pokepoker

Banned
Banned
May 6, 2007
Worked until 5 AM.

If I fell asleep I wouldnt have gotten up to take the kiddos to school.

So my dumbass decides to stay up and see how long before my body falls apart at work tonight.

WOOOOOHOOOO!

I think delirium is starting to set in.

Thank God tonight I get off at around 11 PM!

Nov 12, 2007
Fayetteville, AR
Worked until 5 AM.

If I fell asleep I wouldnt have gotten up to take the kiddos to school.

So my dumbass decides to stay up and see how long before my body falls apart at work tonight.

WOOOOOHOOOO!

I think delirium is starting to set in.

Thank God tonight I get off at around 11 PM!
Haha that's funny. Boy i'm glad I only have to take care of myself.

I usually screw that up half the time though.

Pokepoker

Banned
Banned
May 6, 2007
Haha that's funny. Boy i'm glad I only have to take care of myself.

I usually screw that up half the time though.

Just wait....Just wait.

:D

It actually is not that bad. I usually get home around 2-3 AM so I can at least catch a 3-4 hour nap before taking the kids to school. But I know me, If i fell asleep this morning, I wouldnt have got up. I would have failed in my responsibility. :eek: :rolleyes:

Nov 12, 2007
Fayetteville, AR
Just wait....Just wait.

:D

It actually is not that bad. I usually get home around 2-3 AM so I can at least catch a 3-4 hour nap before taking the kids to school. But I know me, If i fell asleep this morning, I wouldnt have got up. I would have failed in my responsibility. :eek: :rolleyes:
No, I'm not having kids for a very long time.

They have alarms for these incidents, they work quite well.

Pokepoker

Banned
Banned
May 6, 2007
No, I'm not having kids for a very long time.

They have alarms for these incidents, they work quite well.
Yeah they do, unless you are me and have had not enough sleep.

I usually run on 5-6 hours anyway. 2-3 is pushing it. That is about the time i get into deepest part of sleeping.....Okay, I am guessing at that part.

Nov 12, 2007
Fayetteville, AR
Yeah they do, unless you are me and have had not enough sleep.

I usually run on 5-6 hours anyway. 2-3 is pushing it. That is about the time i get into deepest part of sleeping.....Okay, I am guessing at that part.
If I don't get at least 9 hours a night, it's not going to be pretty for anyone dealing with me the next morning.