At the Bedlam Game Did anyone get a

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 18, 2009
NW OKC
If I missed a thread on this - please delete

Pic(s), videos, or whatever when the, in the East End Zone - suddenly there was a helmet flying (uo) and then, I think it was a uo o-line guy starting punching our guy that was on the ground - repeatedly

I have a replay and all you can see is the helmet go the ABC camera pans West.

Dec 21, 2007
yes, it was during the game. my friends and all thought we saw donald stephenson (#59) throw a punch during to one of our guys on the ground. couldn't tell who our guy was

kadune

Bitching about grad school
A/V Subscriber
Oct 4, 2008
CoMo
yes, it was during the game. my friends and all thought we saw donald stephenson (#59) throw a punch during to one of our guys on the ground. couldn't tell who our guy was
A couple of us in my area were wondering why none of that got flagged. There were a couple of questionable no-calls when it came to getting the players under control. We thought there was quite a bit of bad sportsmanship going on.

ThePlane

Biggest words I know are Chevrolet and mayonnaise
Oct 14, 2009
Cowtown, Tx
We all saw the punch all the way the West end-zone couldn't believe t wasn't called or even seen.

Feb 16, 2006
Lawton, OK
We saw it. OU's #59 got the punches in, and we couldn't believe it wasn't called. No way the refs all missed it. Our 8-year-old son was in tears. In that instant he went from dislike to full blown rage for all things Sooner. Sorry sportsmanship exhibited by lots of their guys that night.

Redhawk

Rollin' bones at the Texaco
A/V Subscriber
Dec 5, 2011
Eufaula
I noticed the punches but never saw the helmet come off. Think I called him Suh right around that time.

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
you do know, that if someone has that pic, you can send it to the OSU coaches, and they can forward it to the Big XII, and if indeed you can clearly see punches being thrown, the player throwing the punches could be suspended.......it's not a lock, but it IS possible

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
There was a thread on this earlier. It was definitely #59 Stephenson and Richetti. I saw it happen and was freaking out that it didn't draw a flag. Richetti bull rushed the guy and his helmet popped off. That pissed the dude of and he did a full takedown in the endzone. Before getting up he threw a right punch. I watched replay and you only see about half of the play.