B12 final standings

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
We're going to beat West Virginny. Beating Baylor at Baylor is a tall order.
Of the two I think the Baylor game might be the more likely W. Interested to see how they look tonight. They have looked pretty average the last two. It might be one of those things were the stumble here at the end, get a little break before the Big 12 tournament then get it figured out.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
We're going to beat West Virginny. Beating Baylor at Baylor is a tall order.
I actually think it’s reversed.

Baylor’s better, don’t get me wrong. But we match up really well against Baylor and horribly WVU.

Against WVU, it’s hard to get around the fact that even if we go big all game, which we’re better at now than we were earlier in the season, stopping an offensive post presence like Culver when our bigs are still mostly undersized is going to be difficult.

Meanwhile, Baylor’s long lay off happened to get them out of shape and now we’ll be there 4th game in 9 days. We have a chance at getting back a fresh Ice. Their scorers are small guards, which plays into our strength defensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Baylor’s better, don’t get me wrong. But we match up really well against Baylor and horribly WVU.

Against WVU, it’s hard to get around the fact that even if we go big all game, which we’re better at now than we were earlier in the season, stopping an offensive post presence like Culver when our bigs are still mostly undersized is going to be difficult.

Meanwhile, Baylor’s long lay off happened to get them out of shape and now we’ll be there 4th game in 9 days. We have a chance at getting back a fresh Ice. Their scorers are small guards, which plays into our strength defensively.

Well, basketball isn't really my game, so my analysis doesn't mean much. Y'all know the game much better. Thanks for the insight. I'd love to see us gobsmack Rape U.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

Well, basketball isn't really my game, so my analysis doesn't mean much. Y'all know the game much better. Thanks for the insight. I'd love to see us gobsmack Rape U.
Shooty hoops makes fools of us all.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Baylor had a 12 point lead but is currently losing to WVU. WVU had stretched it out to 7 but it back to 2. Going to be a couple of tough games.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Drew and Huggins both looked like grade school coaches in the last 2 seconds of regulation. How do you throw the ball the length of the court out of bounds to give the other team a shot. Huggins did it first and Drew turned around and did it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
It was great sweeping the goons, no doubt. But we have to set our sights higher. WVU and Baylor are elite. Just winning one of these two games would be an accomplishment.

Winning both would be the recipe of a potential historic season.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
View attachment 89192
Assuming WVU beats TCU, sweeping our next two games would leave us tied for second with Kansas and WVU. Not sure how they'd work the tie-breaker for tourney seeding.
We would get the 2 seed.

All tie-breaking scenarios between OSU and KU would come down to records against OU, Texas, WVU or some combination of those 3. We would win all scenarios.

KU is only 2-4 against those 3. We would wind up being 4-2 against the same 3.