Bartlesville Cowboy Caravan w/ OC Todd Monken Monday, June 18th

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

POKIN'

Greenhorn
Mar 14, 2012
Hi Everyone,
I have been a long time reader and this is my first post. I am the President of the OSU Alumni Association in Washington County, and I just wanted to inform everyone on our chapters 2012 Cowboy Caravan. Hope some of you can make the trip up to B-Ville. Looking forward to posting more in the future. Go Pokes!!!!!

Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville
205 Southwest Frank Phillips Blvd.
Bartlesville, OK
Get Directions

EVENT DETAILS:

• Doors open at 5:30PM
  • Dinner at 6:00PM
  • Program begins at 7:00PM
  • Scheduled speakers
  • Todd Monken, Offensive Coordinator
  • Chris Ferguson, Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
  • Bill Annan, Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
FEATURING:

• Big 12 and Fiesta Bowl Championship Trophies
  • Women's NIT Championship Trophy
  • Raffle, to benefit the Washington County Chapter of the OSU Alumni Association
  • OSU POSSE and Alumni Association Information Tables

TICKET INFORMATION:

• $20 per person
  • Includes tailgate-style meal (Burgers and Dogs) and one raffle ticket
RSVP CONTACT:

• RSVP by Friday, June 15
  • Mail checks (payable to Washington County OSUAA) to:
    • Ryan Cates
      3114 Debbie Lane
      Bartlesville, OK 74006

Jun 5, 2012
WHOA! Monken is coming to Bartlesville?!?!?! That is awesome! I will drive up with my entire family from Tulsa for that. Where do I sign up?

Jul 6, 2004
Bartlesville, OK
OSU fans should make the trip to Bville to attend this. You can get your picture taken with the Fiesta Bowl trophy and listen to Monken talk about Lunt and the up coming season. This will be a fun night.

POKIN'

Greenhorn
Mar 14, 2012
I have one question...they ask for a RSVP by the 15th but all they give you is the snail mail address?
There should have also been a phone number on that, but I guess I did not get that copied over when I typed up the original post. If you are interested in attending I will put you on the RSVP list, and you can just pay at the door when you get to to the event. Hope you can make it! Please spread the word. We would like to pack the place with orange!!!

I_Miss_Ivan_McFarlin

Escapee from the PC nuthouse
Mar 16, 2011
OKC
ANyone have any info on when the OKC Cowboy Caravan is going to be? Or will there be one? Not sure if they choose different sites each year.

Jun 15, 2012
Who is Todd Monken? Why would he want to be at a Cowboy Caravan? I remember when we won the 1974 Fiesta Bowl. I got this cool feeling in my calf muscle. What kind of hor dourves will be there?