Baseball vs gcu

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Josh had commented they had shortened and flattened Cabiness swing and it is clearly showing results. Though he doesn’t have a lot of hits, he’s has consistently made more solid contact on a line than over the prior years. Those others will begin to find holes.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
Hewitt beats out an infield single. He's 5-8 this weekend. Cabb up, 2 on, 2 out
If Hewitt hits he’s gonna be our catcher. He’s looked much better than Brock behind the plate. If you didn’t know which one was trying to learn how to catch and which one had been a catcher since birth you’d guess the wrong way based on their play this weekend

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
If Hewitt hits he’s gonna be our catcher. He’s looked much better than Bryce behind the plate. If you didn’t know which one was trying to learn how to catch and which one had been a catcher since birth you’d guess the wrong way based on their play this weekend
He’s clearly the better of the two options. Much, much quicker and plays the position much more confidently even he’s though new to it.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Rob and Josh are always more focused on developing players and the team early in the season, seemingly willing to take L’s to do it.

I have seen this year after year with Josh and should be used to it by now but it is damn sure hard to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Rob and Josh are always more focused on developing players and the team early in the season, seemingly willing take L’s to do it.

I have seen this year after year with Josh and should be used to it by now but it is damn sure hard to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To add onto that, it really does seem that Holliday’s OSU teams begin every single year playing tight and trying to do way too much, hence the dropped routine fly balls and air mailing throws for errors like what Cabbiness has done this weekend. It’s like it’s impossible for him to get his teams to settle down on the first weekend. But, maybe that little extra juice is also why his Bedlam record is so dominant. I don’t know.