Baseball vs TCU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
I don't see us starting anywhere close to 7:30, so feel free to go to Bricktown to watch the Thunder then walk over when that game ends.

With today's elimination games surely to run long with pitching changes, and the predicted rain delays it may be a very long night for Cowboy fans. That's the problem with the late game times.

The big question for today is, does Rob start someone besides Hatch if the radar looks like we could get a long delay in the early innings. You don't want to burn Hatch or your bullpen if the start is only 2 innings. You could certainly start Garrett Williams for two innings (have him available for Sunday, if needed) then throw Hatch for rest of the game, after delay.

Feb 25, 2008
Just past noon, first game is in top 9th inning. sooners have a 13-6 lead, pitching change for K-state. So, going to be 20+ behind "schedule".

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
ZOMG MATT!

*long lost bro hugs*
Thanks Greg. I'm still around.

It's just the tenor of current baseball discourse has encouraged me to find "lurker" status rather than dip into the fray.

Sad, to see ya turn over the site. It's been a good run. Congrats on your future.