Baseball vs Texas Tech

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Where are all the naysayers?? Not a peep out of any of them. Just beat #4 on their home turf. Great pitching. 2 more tough games to go. Get outta Lubbock with 2 W's would be huge...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
We already have naysayers this early in the season?
I guess pointing out our plate approach has been poor even in wins and suggesting that won’t cut it in Omaha makes you a naysayer.

BTW 3 hits and a .111 BA in our win yesterday but they found a way to win! Let’s do it again!
There is nothing wrong w/ criticizing their plate appraoch. Blowing everything out of proportion after a midweek loss to ULM, and acting as if the season is all of a sudden in jeopardy is short sided and ridiculous. Good pitching ALWAYS beats good hitting....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
RA’s play by play is beyond atrocious...I sincerely hope he doesn’t have to fill in again the rest of the season lol.
Well maybe again next weekend because the Pokes will still be in Indianapolis. Can they not get a former player to come back and to it?

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
T3 Pokes get runners at the corners with two outs on singles by Trenkle and Morrill, then Trenkle is out at home trying to steal with 2 out.

We really don't trust our hitters to deliver, and I guess for good reason.