Baylor game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
What’s up with the Tech D? They got 3 interceptions against OSU and the turned around and picked a Baylor QB that hadn’t been picked all year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I saw where the Pokes were a 2 1/2 point favorite as of today. Orange On!!
Kinda crazy...you would think an unranked team with two losses wouldn't be a favorite over an undefeated ranked one that we have had so much trouble beating lately. Hope they are right.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
In all seriousness though, I don’t get this mentality that one game is going to make or break us. The chicken littles are out in force this week.
Guilty.

In defense of the chicken littles this is just one game but it is reminiscent of last season.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Pretty sure I'm going to help my sister move this Saturday, which will be a good excuse to not watch OSU football. Its so sad to type that, but I think I'd rather move heavy things back and forth than watch our team play at this point.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Pretty sure I'm going to help my sister move this Saturday, which will be a good excuse to not watch OSU football. Its so sad to type that, but I think I'd rather move heavy things back and forth than watch our team play at this point.
We're going to win and then we can blame your viewing in the past as the cause for losses.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
We're going to win and then we can blame your viewing in the past as the cause for losses.
...and we'll require you to find someone to help move for every game day following... ;)

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Starting to think that watching the games on delay is a matter of self-preservation.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Starting to think that watching the games on delay is a matter of self-preservation.
I love OSU, but I just can't keep watching us squander our resources like we have in the last few years. It kills me. And I'm finding that doing other activities, and not planning my day around OSU football is kinda better, anyway. Two weeks ago, I climbed mountains in Colorado. This week, it'll be helping my sister move. Both better than subjecting myself to the disappointment that is our football program.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I love OSU, but I just can't keep watching us squander our resources like we have in the last few years. It kills me. And I'm finding that doing other activities, and not planning my day around OSU football is kinda better, anyway. Two weeks ago, I climbed mountains in Colorado. This week, it'll be helping my sister move. Both better than subjecting myself to the disappointment that is our football program.
I swear I can watch two series on both sides of the ball and tell you what kind of day it's going to be four out of five times.

Sep 21, 2019
Fargo
I swear I can watch two series on both sides of the ball and tell you what kind of day it's going to be four out of five times.
I can tell you one thing I will dam sure not be watching the bedlam game this year. They will destroy us. Gundy will get abused with his play calling. That coaching mismatch is not even close. I wish just one time in that game Gundy would coach like he has a pair hanging between his legs. But his hair will be freshly died and greased up for the cameras.

Jan 14, 2006
I can tell you one thing I will dam sure not be watching the bedlam game this year. They will destroy us. Gundy will get abused with his play calling. That coaching mismatch is not even close. I wish just one time in that game Gundy would coach like he has a pair hanging between his legs. But his hair will be freshly died and greased up for the cameras.
You go girl!

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
Win or lose I'll be watching and cheering. Highs and lows of being a college football fan. It won't ruin my day if we lose and it won't make my day if we win. I'll be happy or I could be sad, but life goes on and winning or losing won't make a dent in my daily tasks.

So enjoy your moving, or climbing, or fishing, or drinking. I'ma enjoy some football, win or lose!

Apr 18, 2009
NW OKC
This almost sounds like a post from 2018 regarding the bedlam game. Gundy did coach w/a pair in that game.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
This is one of those years that OU should win handily, but we surprise them and make it a game. They’ll get my hopes up and then destroy my dreams in soul-crushing fashion.

Why do you build me up buttercup, baby
Just to let me down and mess me around?