Bedlam 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Once again, all those 5* and no more playoff wins than Gundy.
Nope, just a 6-0 record and 6 more conference championships than him though. It's not even a competition at this point, Riley's basically been dragging his balls over lil bro for the last 6 years and they're the 2nd most successful team in the conference in that time. Ouch.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Nope, just a 6-0 record and 6 more conference championships than him though. It's not even a competition at this point, Riley's basically been dragging his balls over lil bro for the last 6 years and they're the 2nd most successful team in the conference in that time. Ouch.
Keep that spirit, you will need it. Enjoy .500

pokefan05

Country Boys Country Toys
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
And OSU has been living rent free in your head for how long now? Ouch. The fact that literally any adult would or could find the time, energy, or desire to interact on another school's message board is just mind blowing. Like.... to feel the need to do that?... your dick must be ever so small

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
Dude I just realized you have posted here over 9,000 times and been a member almost as long as me. That's just kind of sad lol

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
I also just realized that this entire thread is basically a handful of osu fans 'defending' osu and a bunch of ou t-shirt fans (is that still a thing?) sucking each others wienies, this is hilarious!

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
He's got the same record of likes per response as goon fb playoff wins.
Man, if I were you, I would just stop trying to respond with facts to these morons. They are literally jacking off while they tout an amateur football team from another state university. Its possibly the saddest thing..ever?

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Man, if I were you, I would just stop trying to respond with facts to these morons. They are literally jacking off while they tout an amateur football team from another state university. Its possibly the saddest thing..ever?
But we would miss out on their insipid responses and it is a community service to prepare for their future .500 life

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
The only circle jerking going on is you guys consoling each other that your program that just began to take steps forward (at least until Gundy got lazy and complacent) is now going to take a huge step back in terms of revenue and exposure.

Pappy Boone isn’t here to save you anymore and big brother is moving out of the house and taking all the trophies on the mantle with him while moving on to bigger and better things. The only guy you got to rely on is your weird Uncle Mike who’s still sporting a mullet, is a closet racist, and likes to take his shirt off at pep rallies.

Everything is FINE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
I love how in your mind, OU is making a bold move and not being dragged around by Texas like a dog on a chain. You're more little brother than OSU has ever been.

BTW, we have plenty of trophies. You can have yours and the *'s that come with them.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The only circle jerking going on is you guys consoling each other that your program that just began to take steps forward (at least until Gundy got lazy and complacent) is now going to take a huge step back in terms of revenue and exposure.

Pappy Boone isn’t here to save you anymore and big brother is moving out of the house and taking all the trophies on the mantle with him while moving on to bigger and better things. The only guy you got to rely on is your weird Uncle Mike who’s still sporting a mullet, is a closet racist, and likes to take his shirt off at pep rallies.

Everything is FINE.

You are really excited for your team's move to irrelevance, aren't you.

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa

Everything is FINE.

Sir, you are still here....AND you've posted here over 7,000 (!) times. That is the saddest little thang

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Dude I just realized you have posted here over 9,000 times and been a member almost as long as me. That's just kind of sad lol
Oh, right on, thanks!

And OSU has been living rent free in your head for how long now? Ouch. The fact that literally any adult would or could find the time, energy, or desire to interact on another school's message board is just mind blowing. Like.... to feel the need to do that?... your dick must be ever so small
If that's what you want to call it....cool! :thumbup:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I love how in your mind, OU is making a bold move and not being dragged around by Texas like a dog on a chain. You're more little brother than OSU has ever been.

BTW, we have plenty of trophies. You can have yours and the *'s that come with them.
It's important to love things- But it's extra cool that you love something OU related though. It indeed is quite a bold move. It's unlikely neither OU nor texas would have gotten in by themselves, but together it was undeniable. Great move for the future of the program, and only a few years late. But, better 'late' than the 'never' that other programs are dealing with.

I'll tell you what I love- the divergence in the trajectory of both programs. I hope osu lands on their feet, and am confident they will, but there is a clear divergence between the two and I like the direction of OU's trajectory vs that of osu.

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
It's important to love things- But it's extra cool that you love something OU related though. It indeed is quite a bold move. It's unlikely neither OU nor texas would have gotten in by themselves, but together it was undeniable. Great move for the future of the program, and only a few years late. But, better 'late' than the 'never' that other programs are dealing with.

I'll tell you what I love- the divergence in the trajectory of both programs. I hope osu lands on their feet, and am confident they will, but there is a clear divergence between the two and I like the direction of OU's trajectory vs that of osu.
Bubba, no one cares as much about 'amateur' foosball as you, we get it lol

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa

I love my family, i like football, i tolerate my job. Sister, you gotta prioritize your life better...

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I love my family, i like football, i tolerate my job. Sister, you gotta prioritize your life better...
Surely you dont take everything you read on the internet literally. Or else do you really truly love what goes on on in people's minds as you posted above?

pokefan05

A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
Surely you dont take everything you read on the internet literally. Or else do you really truly love what goes on on in people's minds as you posted above?
You're going to have to quote that because I don't have time to read through a bunch of old posts, due to having a life. Sorry.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

OU is making a bold move. Texas isn’t gonna play the games for them. You see what happens when they do it. Texas makes money and has a huge audience. Oklahoma wins games and contends for titles. Texas isn’t leading anyone around by the nose here.

Way to bring up wrestling and golf in a “football” thread. You’re not impressing anyone with a Cheez-It bowl trophy and Barry Sanders’ dusty Heisman.