Bedlam 2022

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
Gabriel will be really good, Riley is going to coach him into a hypesmen trophy…. never mind…
Well he has averaged over 300 yards passing per game for 26 games with two different offensive coordinators & qb coaches. So consistency has been there. He wont be going up against aac competition but he also has more to work with at OU than he ever did at ucf. And I’d say the upper half of the aac is as good as the bottom 6 of the big 12. So I’d expect him to perform as usual until he plays Baylor and Osu. Possibly isu. Then it’ll be a matter of did he adjust and improve enough to beat them? I’m just thinking he could if he has his old OC Lebby back. Cant think of anyone else than Baylor who will lose less games right now

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I have heard from inside the program that when Caleb left and Gabriel came and after spring, they are very sad at what they see. They are putting a face on like they are in politics but they are hoping someone, anyone will go into the portal.

Basically, don’t get your hopes up because the staff is depressed about the qb room
Traber tell ya that?

The lack of a backup is the issue. Nobody’s down on Gabriel. Who’s OSU’s backup behind the human turnover machine? Nobody knows that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Federal Marshal
May 28, 2010
I have heard from inside the program that when Caleb left and Gabriel came and after spring, they are very sad at what they see. They are putting a face on like they are in politics but they are hoping someone, anyone will go into the portal.

Basically, don’t get your hopes up because the staff is depressed about the qb room
Traber tell ya that?

The lack of a backup is the issue. Nobody’s down on Gabriel. Who’s OSU’s backup behind the human turnover machine? Nobody knows that either.

Sounds like something he made up. It’s no mystery that the backup quarterback situation is a question And a potential issue but they really like Gabriel a lot.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Traber tell ya that?

Glad to see you're still breathing TG and just in a nick of time. I was starting to believe that Gabriel wasn't the front runner for the Heisman.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Traber tell ya that?

Sounds like something he made up. It’s no mystery that the backup quarterback situation is a question And a potential issue but they really like Gabriel a lot.
It sucks that OSU people know more about your staff than you.

If Williams and rattler were still there Gabriel would be 4th string.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
And absolutely nothing to do with rape enabling. :derp::derp::derp:

Olympic level mental gymnastics.
Scott frost built something then either Huepel or Lebby came in and ran the offense. The team got worse every year they were there. One of those two ran that offense. Then he went to ole miss where Kiffen ran the show. Lebby was as responsible for that offense and Mike Leach's staff is for theirs.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It sucks that OSU people know more about your staff than you.

If Williams and rattler were still there Gabriel would be 4th string.
A) You still haven’t proven how you know more about OU’s staff than us.

B) If Williams and Rattler were here, who would be 3rd string?

C) If Williams and Rattler were here, Gabriel wouldn’t be.

D) Rattler was transferring even if Riley was still here and Williams was staying.

E) You’re really bad at formulating arguments for someone named after a Nick Offerman character.