Bedlam Baseball, downtown Tulsa, Fri. 7 pm, FSOK (DirecTV 679 / Cox 37).

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 26, 2011
Stillwater
Pros to OneOk is that its new, everything is shiny. Good view.

Cons: Its cramped. How long did it take you to walk from the entrance to your seats along the 3rd baseline? A long freaking time. They stuffed the ballpark in a little space and it shows. Long lines that sprawl out into the walk ways are a huge problem. I know I miss 2-3 innings getting food there all the time.

What they have on the 3rd base side they don't have on the 1st base side and vise versa. so you have to walk in a giant crowd of people to get a brat then walk back to get a coop or a Boulevard, because that concession stand (cart) is on the other side of the park.

Bricktown was built in a good location that they could have a lot of space. Lines for concessions are pushed back kinda, so that there is a clear walkway to get to and from the bathrooms etc. And there is hideaway right there in the ballpark!!!
I got in and walked 30 seconds to my seat. Last night was 2000 over capacity and I waited in line for mabe 2 minutes (2-3 innings come on man thats just a lie) I'm sure the lines are shorter at Bricktown because there are half as many people.. Come on OKC people were not trying to compare you know what sizes. Tulsa is smaller yet OKC has little brother syndrome. Bricktown is nice. Oneok is nice.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Never stood in line at oneok for more than 2 minutes. And never took more than a minute finding my seat.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
I got in and walked 30 seconds to my seat. Last night was 2000 over capacity and I waited in line for mabe 2 minutes (2-3 innings come on man thats just a lie) I'm sure the lines are shorter at Bricktown because there are half as many people.. Come on OKC people were not trying to compare you know what sizes. Tulsa is smaller yet OKC has little brother syndrome. Bricktown is nice. Oneok is nice.
I grew up in Tulsa. Went to old Drillers stadium a lot and was just disappointed in the new one. Shoulda gone to Jenks

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
Sounds like Tulsa has the little brother syndrome...It's ok though, somebody has to be the smaller and less important of the two. Tulsa does it so well too.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I live in okc. I love okc. I'm sure they are both nice ballparks. I've been to bricktown ballpark a bunch of times and its really nice. Never been to oneok but I've heard its nice too.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
I've wondered for the last few years why we haven't fired frank Anderson yet. I might be coming around. I just hope we don't make the mistake of signing him to a huge extended contract right after the season is over. *cough* Ford *cough*