Bedlam Baseball--minimal TV coverage

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
Lead off hit by Boone, Carter tries to golf one off his ankles on a 3-1 count to roll into a double play and Garcia smashed a line drive that the 3rd baseman makes a nice catch on for out 3.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
This is a bush league move by UO in my opinion. It's nothing more than a power play and a cash grab, thinking people will pay for the subscription. If you really wanted to promote college baseball in this state, all three games would be televised. We as fans certainly deserve better. Makes me want to sweep their sorry asses even more!
Bush league big time. Expect nothing less from the goons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
This is a bush league move by UO in my opinion. It's nothing more than a power play and a cash grab, thinking people will pay for the subscription. If you really wanted to promote college baseball in this state, all three games would be televised. We as fans certainly deserve better. Makes me want to sweep their sorry asses even more!
Bush league big time. Expect nothing less from the goons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not sure who they are fooling. Ou fans aren’t buy that, all they care about is football. And osu fans damn sure aren’t buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 12, 2007
Maybe this has already been answered somewhere. I took a quick look and couldn't find the answer to this question. Why is the third game being played in Norman instead of the Brick or in Tulsa?

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Maybe this has already been answered somewhere. I took a quick look and couldn't find the answer to this question. Why is the third game being played in Norman instead of the Brick or in Tulsa?
Because of the dodgers schedule last year we couldn’t play in okc. So we played in Stillwater. Osu is returning the favor this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk