Bedlam Baseball Tomorrow

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
Get your tickets now. This on-campus game needs to be a big money maker for the program.

OU comes in looking good on paper. 40th RPI (to our 50th), 21-3 record and ranked as high as 12 last week.

I'd expect OU to throw RHP Dylan Grove 2.79 ERA, 19.1 IP, Opp BA .247, and I'd bet we start Blake Battenfield.

Should be a good game, PACK ALLIE P, and get Rowdy.

STUDENTS: First 75 students with IDs to sit in the outfield zone are said to get a few chair from Academy.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
Any word why Elliott didn't start on Sunday? Wondered if they were planning to use him Tues. But that prob wouldn't make much since with TCU coming up.
We were talking about it in the other thread. Chief mentioned something about some arm stiffness. Both he and Parker Scott. But another poster said that there's some hope that both of them, and perhaps Wacker as well, will be available this week.

I tend to agree with the OP that we'll see Battenfield or maybe Lienhard tomorrow.

Oct 19, 2009
Guthrie
Anybody feel like talking about bedlam baseball and the Cowboys playing better as of late or Doug/Brad/Mike it? Nice day for baseball too.

Feb 18, 2009
Can anyone fill me in on why we changed pitchers when we did? I'm following in twitter but Battenfield looked hot and we pulled him. SMH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 quick Ks for Teel before McCain drops a ball in LF. A single and there are runners on the corners with 2 down and some of OU's best hitters due up. Full count and Teel gets the 5-3 ground out!

Middle of 7 still 4-2 Pokes.