Bedlam Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Big weekend against the dorks from Norman.

Anyone know if Parker Scott and Justin Wrobleski will be back on the bump?
Was just about to post:

The official press release shows Osmond starting Friday, Campbell Saturday and Sunday TBD.

Josh said yesterday that Parker and Justin were "day to day." They were mostly off this week due to dead week, but, he said they'd evaluate them on Thursday. He didn't rule them out, but he made it sound as though they wouldn't decide until the day of.

He said Wednesday's BP was "one of the most high level sessions" of the year, FWIW.

This series is a must 2 of 3, at minimum. Would feel good about a sweep at full staff, but will be harder if we're shorthanded.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Was just about to post:

The official press release shows Osmond starting Friday, Campbell Saturday and Sunday TBD.

Josh said yesterday that Parker and Justin were "day to day." They were mostly off this week due to dead week, but, he said they'd evaluate them on Thursday. He didn't rule them out, but he made it sound as though they wouldn't decide until the day of.

He said Wednesday's BP was "one of the most high level sessions" of the year, FWIW.

This series is a must 2 of 3, at minimum. Would feel good about a sweep at full staff, but will be harder if we're shorthanded.
If Osmond pitches like he did in the back half of the Texas game and Campbell shakes off last weekend I see it as a good weekend. If we had either Scott or Wrobleski I would feel better about the sweep.

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
Was just about to post:

Man if Standlee can be anything like he was for that last start i would love for him to become a weekend starter too, but that would leave a huge hole in our bullpen

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Man is Standlee can be anything like he was for that last start i would love for him to become a weekend starter too, but that would leave a huge hole in our bullpen

Agree. He's just so good in pressure situations, though, and there's NOBODY else that has stepped up consistently.

Josh did mention that in the offseason he conditioned his arm on a "starters program," so throwing 115 pitches wasn't as big of a stress on him as it might have seemed to be.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Is there any chance they open the stadium to full capacity this year. I watch all these sec games with packed houses and just wonder if there’s a plan to open obrate. Today would have been a good time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk