Biden taps VP Harris to handle Southern Border Crisis

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Absolute joke. Giving more money to ****hole countries to bribe them to fix their country. Guess where that money is going. It isn't going to fix their country. The problem with the border are pathetic democrats who are interested in getting voters across the border and will continue to lie and decieve to do it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Democrats solution to every problem is to spend more money, and then sit back and say "see how much we tried to help".

It's a fools game. Sending billions to corrupt nations will only make the problem worse. These nations aren't poor for the lack of natural resources, they are poor because of their politics. Paying them to maintain the political status quo isn't progress.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Absolute joke. Giving more money to ****hole countries to bribe them to fix their country. Guess where that money is going. It isn't going to fix their country. The problem with the border are pathetic democrats who are interested in getting voters across the border and will continue to lie and decieve to do it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Democrats solution to every problem is to spend more money, and then sit back and say "see how much we tried to help".

It's a fools game. Sending billions to corrupt nations will only make the problem worse. These nations aren't poor for the lack of natural resources, they are poor because of their politics. Paying them to maintain the political status quo isn't progress.
It's like all that aid that went to Ethiopia after the warlords had already taken over and turned it from rich farmland, to a desolate place. The food and money went to the rich and politicians and it didn't go where it was supposed to, the farmers.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Vice President Kamala Harris pushes back on criticism for not visiting the US-Mexico border

During an interview with NBC News that aired Tuesday, host Lester Holt cited criticism of her decision not to go to the border and asked whether she has plans to visit.

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border," she said. "We've been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."

"You haven't been to the border," Holt noted.

"And I haven't been to Europe," the vice president responded. "And I mean, I don't, understand the point that you're making. I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Vice President Kamala Harris pushes back on criticism for not visiting the US-Mexico border

During an interview with NBC News that aired Tuesday, host Lester Holt cited criticism of her decision not to go to the border and asked whether she has plans to visit.

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border," she said. "We've been to the border. So this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."

"And I haven't been to Europe," the vice president responded. "And I mean, I don't, understand the point that you're making. I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

Does she actually do anything besides laugh awkwardly and dodge pretty much every question thrown her way?

Sep 3, 2010

She is obviously not equipped to handle the job. She is an embarrassment and has definitely not been well received on this trip. Biden is a corrupt incompetent fool that is in way over his head and has no idea what the heck he’s doing or even where he’s at most days. Having said that, heaven help us all if he is unable to finish his term and we get stuck with this ignorant silly woman for any length of time.