Big 12 Board

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Hey Cowboys! UCF fan here, and I’d like to say that we’re very excited to join a conference with you! Im personally very excited to visit your stadium as I find it very nice and interesting, hopefully I can get there for a game soon.

Anyways, I’d like to tell you about a Big 12 board that we’re trying to grow, as I can’t find a good place for B12 fans to all talk about B12 related topics. There’s a lot of traffic on the site as a whole, but we’re lacking legacy B12 teams fans. Im not the owner of the site, but I’d really like to get a good B12 board going.

Here’s the link:

Big 12 Board

By the way, great win against Notre Dame! I was really hoping you guys would make the playoffs, but that’s not too bad of an outcome either. Go Pokes!

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Welcome to the Big 12, glad to have the state of Florida represented now. Think they tried a Big 12 board before without much luck. Hope yours has more luck! Looking forward to making a trip over to UCF for a game!

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Welcome to the Big 12, glad to have the state of Florida represented now. Think they tried a Big 12 board before without much luck. Hope yours has more luck! Looking forward to making a trip over to UCF for a game!
Thanks! We’ve already had activity increase in the last few weeks. Also if you’re ever making the trip to Orlando and need advice or information, let me know!

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Hey Cowboys! UCF fan here, and I’d like to say that we’re very excited to join a conference with you! Im personally very excited to visit your stadium as I find it very nice and interesting, hopefully I can get there for a game soon.

Anyways, I’d like to tell you about a Big 12 board that we’re trying to grow, as I can’t find a good place for B12 fans to all talk about B12 related topics. There’s a lot of traffic on the site as a whole, but we’re lacking legacy B12 teams fans. Im not the owner of the site, but I’d really like to get a good B12 board going.

Here’s the link:

Big 12 Board

By the way, great win against Notre Dame! I was really hoping you guys would make the playoffs, but that’s not too bad of an outcome either. Go Pokes!
You are blocking the oU/UT smurfnuggets from joining... Correct?!??? :huh:

Jul 28, 2011

Here’s the link:

Big 12 Board

Spent the last five minutes trying to create an account but can't get past the damn image verification. My eyes aren't what they used to be...

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Spent the last five minutes trying to create an account but can't get past the damn image verification. My eyes aren't what they used to be...
Sorry, all of the sites have those now to keep out bots, in my experience sometimes they don’t work correctly, so just keep going until you get one that does..

Aug 26, 2004

Here’s the link:

Big 12 Board

I hate to say it but I visit the "SEC Rant" Board and read what they are posting. I like the way they post about the Conference.
https://www.secrant.com/rant/forums.aspx

Jun 13, 2010
Chicago
I don't really have any desire to web chat with people that are so overly thrilled about the Big 12, have no idea, but think their bad news bears squad is gunna come in and run the show or something.

Seeing UH/UC/UCF fans dream about beating "Okie Lite" ... are we really staying around for this? We just gave the networks some of the best ratings they've ever had, can we call the PAC or B1G back and this time just for ourselves?? Not some unattractive package deal...

If we stay, the best outcome is putting gross Houston fans in their place, and what do we get out of that? Lose-lose if you ask me. Shouldn't have invited that trash in.

Just to be clear I'm happy with BYU/UCF/UC coming in...

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
I don't really have any desire to web chat with people that are so overly thrilled about the Big 12, have no idea, but think their bad news bears squad is gunna come in and run the show or something.

Seeing UH/UC/UCF fans dream about beating "Okie Lite" ... are we really staying around for this? We just gave the networks some of the best ratings they've ever had, can we call the PAC or B1G back and this time just for ourselves?? Not some unattractive package deal...

If we stay, the best outcome is putting gross Houston fans in their place, and what do we get out of that? Lose-lose if you ask me. Shouldn't have invited that trash in.

Just to be clear I'm happy with BYU/UCF/UC coming in...
I don’t think anyone is expecting to dominate the conference, especially Houston fans lol. They just used that term as some good natured ribbing, I wouldn’t take it too personal. We’re all excited to join the B12, and we should be! Houston has mostly good fans, don’t let a couple of them rub you the wrong way.