Big 12 Board

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Hey Cowboys! UCF fan here, and I’d like to say that we’re very excited to join a conference with you! Im personally very excited to visit your stadium as I find it very nice and interesting, hopefully I can get there for a game soon.

Anyways, I’d like to tell you about a Big 12 board that we’re trying to grow, as I can’t find a good place for B12 fans to all talk about B12 related topics. There’s a lot of traffic on the site as a whole, but we’re lacking legacy B12 teams fans. Im not the owner of the site, but I’d really like to get a good B12 board going.

Here’s the link:

Big 12 Board

By the way, great win against Notre Dame! I was really hoping you guys would make the playoffs, but that’s not too bad of an outcome either. Go Pokes!
I think you'd get more signups if it was easier to signup. That registration page sucks.

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Hey Cowboys! UCF fan here, and I’d like to say that we’re very excited to join a conference with you! Im personally very excited to visit your stadium as I find it very nice and interesting, hopefully I can get there for a game soon.

Anyways, I’d like to tell you about a Big 12 board that we’re trying to grow, as I can’t find a good place for B12 fans to all talk about B12 related topics. There’s a lot of traffic on the site as a whole, but we’re lacking legacy B12 teams fans. Im not the owner of the site, but I’d really like to get a good B12 board going.

Here’s the link:

Big 12 Board

By the way, great win against Notre Dame! I was really hoping you guys would make the playoffs, but that’s not too bad of an outcome either. Go Pokes!
I think you'd get more signups if it was easier to signup. That registration page sucks.
I can’t really control it because I’m not the owner, but maybe I’ll bring it up to him soon. What’s bad about it? I haven’t seen it in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
I can’t really control it because I’m not the owner, but maybe I’ll bring it up to him soon. What’s bad about it? I haven’t seen it in years.

I can't get past the security question:
Please answer the question below to the best of your knowledge. This process further prevents automated signups.

Verify you're not a robot: How many teams play in the Division 1 FBS College Football Playoff?

Dec 2, 2008
SC
I can't get past the security question:
Please answer the question below to the best of your knowledge. This process further prevents automated signups.

Verify you're not a robot: How many teams play in the Division 1 FBS College Football Playoff?
The answer is 4

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Let's see what this is about. Waiting on approval, but signed up. "Okie Lite" will not be tolerated.
Hahahahaha yeah when he posted that I was like “oh boy”. Most Houston fans are pretty cordial, but like any fanbase, they have their nutcases. Maybe he has a coworker he hates or something that is a Cowboy fan lol.

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Also a few of you have reached out to me about your accounts waiting to be approved, unfortunately I am just a poster on the site and don’t have permission to accept you, we’re just waiting on the owner, who accepts every account by hand. I’ve PMed him about it and you should all be approved pretty soon. Sorry for the wait. The Iowa State fans went through the same thing about a month ago, and he finally got around to it after I nagged him about it lol.