Big 12 Board

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 4, 2014
Dallas, TX
That board is in serious need of experienced B12 fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldn't agree more. There seems to be a couple of them, sprinkled at different schools. But lots of UCF, Houston, and Cincy. There's a Baylor and TCU guy who are consistent. I've commented occasionally, mostly trying to bring some perspective to the incoming people. Lots of confidence in that crew.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
That board is in serious need of experienced B12 fans.

Couldn't agree more. There seems to be a couple of them, sprinkled at different schools. But lots of UCF, Houston, and Cincy. There's a Baylor and TCU guy who are consistent. I've commented occasionally, mostly trying to bring some perspective to the incoming people. Lots of confidence in that crew.
It’s as if now that they’re in the conference, they’re trying too hard to be liked and accepted.

Probably want to start a B12 version of - SEC, SEC, SEC

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
We’re trying to grow the board, but it takes time. There are a lot of newcomer fans, but that’s because they were already on the site. (Cincy’s main board is on that site). We do need more experienced B12 fans, and that’s why I came to yall. If more people post, more people will come, and it starts a growth snowball effect. We’d love to hear the Oklahoma State perspective on things!

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
I just now realized that the board is on Tapatalk.

Big 12 Conference Talk https://r.ta...lay.php?fid=188&share_type=sf&link_source=app

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Starting to get some good activity on the board, need more Oklahoma State fans though! Seen a few of you post so far.

Aug 26, 2004
I have been there a little while. Definitely need more Poke fans. I would like to see it at least half as busy as the SEC Rant page.

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Starting to get some good activity on the board, need more Oklahoma State fans though! Seen a few of you post so far.

I basically exclusively use Tapatalk. Do you have an easy way to register on mobile?

I’m not entirely sure how the registration works for it on Tapatalk, I didn’t even realize it was on Tapatalk until recently. I can do some digging though.

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
If you search “CSNBBS” in the forums section on here, you’ll see the site, and then just navigate to “Big 12” from there. I think that’s the easiest way to do it.

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
Just registered and it went fine. Hint on the image verfication: capitalization counts and mine was a mix of capital and lower case letters. They mean that "exact" part.

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
Just registered and it went fine. Hint on the image verfication: capitalization counts and mine was a mix of capital and lower case letters. They mean that "exact" part.
Glad to have you aboard! There’s been a recent large uptick in activity!

Oct 1, 2006
USA
www.yahoo.com
I hope our new friends are ready to make significant investments in baseball and softball. They hold their weight in football and basketball, but conference RPI stands to take a significant hit in those two sports.

Dec 5, 2021
Orlando
I hope our new friends are ready to make significant investments in baseball and softball. They hold their weight in football and basketball, but conference RPI stands to take a significant hit in those two sports.
Our softball team won the AAC, and our baseball team just needs a new coach, we have a newly renovated arena and a good program overall.

Oct 1, 2006
USA
www.yahoo.com
Our softball team won the AAC, and our baseball team just needs a new coach, we have a newly renovated arena and a good program overall.

Good to hear about your softball team. Totally missed them when I was looking at RPI for each team. Looks like they’re on their way to a super regional appearance!

I’d expect baseball to get a bump in recruiting joining the Big 12. Should be able to rake in elite talent down there.