Big 12 Championship game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
If ou wins they probably make the playoff and send us to a better bowl, and I'm no Texas fan. It's also probably better for the conference if ou wins as well....

Who Cares!!!

Go Longhorns!
Nothing good happens for OSU with a sooner win. Only positives are for ou.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
If ou wins they probably make the playoff and send us to a better bowl, and I'm no Texas fan. It's also probably better for the conference if ou wins as well....

Who Cares!!!

Go Longhorns!
Word on the street here in Memphis is the Liberty Bowl committee is almost completely prepared to invite OSU. Or at least we are their top choice.

(Fiance’s dad is a member of a group called the Liberty Bowl Waterboys or something like that. They do an event where they give all the players a gift and they all get to go to Bass Pro Shop!

*wank motion*)

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
ou #74 is off sides on that play pretty bad but they let it go...you know it's bad when i see it in live action. Can't believe they overlooked that.