Big 12 Championship game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Stupid Texas play calling has been suspect...they should be up by around 10 if they made better play calls.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I'm afraid Texas sucks....don't know how they made this game...They make ou's defense look decent...and now they are running up the middle...just stupid way to end a half by them in a game where they outplayed ou in most instances. Bad coaching

Jan 1, 2008
I'm afraid Texas sucks....don't know how they made this game...They make ou's defense look decent...and now they are running up the middle...just stupid way to end a half by them in a game where they outplayed ou in most instances. Bad coaching
Games like this have always frustrated me. I, like you, don't think Texas is very good - by standings they're better than OSU, but are they. I'm frustrated by OSU's seeming never-ending inability to seize the day and establish itself. Losing games the team shouldn't means once again, the Pokes are watching this game be played by a team it beat and a team it should have beat. I guess that's the life of OSU Football and it fans.