Big 12 week 10

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
South Dakota State did a crazy trick play against NDS. The snapped it between the legs of the QB to the tailback who then threw a TD pass.
Purdue's reverse, toss back, wide screen play was phenomenal.

8 outta 10 times it should be too slow to develop and get blown up... but it worked pretty much to perfection.

OH... and Sparty's defense... is absolute trash.*

*Sidebar: this is probably the only season in my entire 49 year Cowboy life where I watch other schools and just flat laugh at the defensive efforts the entire time. It's not even like the offenses out there this year are unstoppable. Georgia is just a solid team all the way around, but outside of them, every team after that has some holes in their lineups/schemes/strategies.

Oct 7, 2012
Purdue's reverse, toss back, wide screen play was phenomenal.

8 outta 10 times it should be too slow to develop and get blown up... but it worked pretty much to perfection.

OH... and Sparty's defense... is absolute trash.*

*Sidebar: this is probably the only season in my entire 49 year Cowboy life where I watch other schools and just flat laugh at the defensive efforts the entire time. It's not even like the offenses out there this year are unstoppable. Georgia is just a solid team all the way around, but outside of them, every team after that has some holes in their lineups/schemes/strategies.

LSU coulda/shoulda/woulda beat Bama last night.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
. I learned a new rule if a player fumbles the ball on 4th down only he can recover it for the offense.

South Dakota State did a crazy trick play against NDS. The snapped it between the legs of the QB to the tailback who then threw a TD pass.
I think anyone on offense can recover but it goes back to the spot of the fumble. So if player that fumbled already had first down yardage, your good. If he was short, the ball goes over to the other team on downs (Can’t fumble forward for a first down unless you recover it yoursel)

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Actually happened to us vs 0u one time. On forth down Zac reached the ball toward the goal line on a QB sneak and fumbled it into the end zone and Hunter recovered. Result= gooner ball at the 20.

Oct 29, 2016
US
UT has been outscored 61-10 in the 4th quarter of their last 4 games.
Texas will never again be relevant. Never. Ever. And this pleases me greatly. Texas without a Vince Young can't even hack it in the Big 12. Once they enter SEC, they will battle Vanderbilt as the doormat of the SEC.

Mar 8, 2010
OU will beat ISU....and ISU has lost to WVU and Baylor. ISU isn't running the table
I never said ISU was running the table. Just pointing out that it wasn’t over by a long stretch which was implied in the post. BTW, Stanford won’t beat Oregon, Purdue won’t beat Iowa and Michigan State, Montana won’t beat Washington etc.