Big 12 week 6

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
I hope I’m wrong but I think we’re all going to see the difference between a real play caller and what we’ve decided to go to next week.

Pressure will be key.

R Dub

Wrangler
Oct 24, 2020
Idaho
I hope I’m wrong but I think we’re all going to see the difference between a real play caller and what we’ve decided to go to next week.

Pressure will be key.
Agree. Sark has probably the best player in the country in Robinson and he has not simply handed it up the gut to him 50 times. They are using so much creativity, deception and passing plays that set the qb up for success. No fear in the ply calling. I realize Spencer Sanders is shaky but I feel like we could be far more creative to find ways to move the ball, create simple passes and set him up for success…just handing to Warren 37 times isn’t going to work long term. Gundy admitted after the Baylor game he was scared to do anything other than hand it to Warren after those interceptions. I appreciate his honesty but there has to be more you can do to adjust and play with more creativity.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
Agree. Sark has probably the best player in the country in Robinson and he has not simply handed it up the gut to him 50 times. They are using so much creativity, deception and passing plays that set the qb up for success. No fear in the ply calling. I realize Spencer Sanders is shaky but I feel like we could be far more creative to find ways to move the ball, create simple passes and set him up for success…just handing to Warren 37 times isn’t going to work long term. Gundy admitted after the Baylor game he was scared to do anything other than hand it to Warren after those interceptions. I appreciate his honesty but there has to be more you can do to adjust and play with more creativity.
And Sark isn’t going into shell/conservative mode.

Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
This is a good ole Big 12 shootout. If that's what we end up in one I think you see our offense will open up more out of necessity. We've done it past years; this year we have rode the D so far.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
UT trying to give a gift to their new SEC overlords by getting hammered by an SEC team, then looking great in the conference.