Blackmon DUI

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
Crap on a crutch!

Either he was partying WAAAAAY late to blow above a .15 at 10am or, God forbid, he woke up and started drinking. Either way, he needs to quit, with help if necessary.

JoshOSU420

Athletic Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
OKC
I feel kind of dumb for defending him until I was blue in the fast from the first offense now.

And at 10am? WTF.
Yea, and with this his second offense along with being aggravated, he is going to have a long process and get his license suspended. Hope he can carpool in Jacksonville. He will also have to fly back and forth for a few court dates. Of course I doubt money will be an issue.

internationalaw

Reading about OSU football somewhere
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2010
USA
You're smarter than that JB...I know he's gonna get a ton of criticism as he should, but he's no DEZ...that's for sure...

ATXCowboy

Like a Boss
A/V Subscriber
Sep 2, 2009
Austin
geez 10AM

He must have passed out, woke up, then thought he was ok to drive. Unbelievable.

...he's probably still buzzed right now

Epperley28

Federal Marshal
Nov 11, 2005
I feel kind of dumb for defending him until I was blue in the fast from the first offense now.

And at 10am? WTF.
geez 10AM

He must have passed out, woke up, then thought he was ok to drive. Unbelievable.

...he's probably still buzzed right now
Yeah, that almost precludes sleep, or he had some hair of the dog. For a man of his size, it would take 9 shots in an hour to hit .15 BAC. Add one shot for every hour since he quit drinking as that's about how much a normal body can process (nevermind the fact that he's larger and in better shape than an average person and probably processes alcohol more quickly).

So, if he quit drinking at 6am, he would have had 13 whole, fresh shots of alcohol in his stomach at the time of his arrest, not to mention whatever he drank before that which his liver had already processed.

That's pretty excessive, even for hardcore alcoholics. It sounds like he woke up in the morning and started drinking.

JoshOSU420

Athletic Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
OKC
I hate to point this out, but there are no mugshots of Dez because he's never been arrested.
I agree, as much crap as Dez takes for being a "bad character" guy. He has never gotten arrested or done anything more than arguing with some mall cops about sagging his pants to low.

Dec 2, 2011
Sydney
Yeah, that almost precludes sleep, or he had some hair of the dog. For a man of his size, it would take 9 shots in an hour to be 0.15 BAC.
Where did u get this info? I don't think that is right. I have always heard that 0.08 is 2.5 drinks for a normal sized male. So 0.15 is 5 drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.