Bob Stoops new house

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
God, that's ugly.

It looks like the typical McMansion only larger. It has no identifiable architectural style whatsoever - just a big tasteless builder home. Why is it exactly what I would expect? Maybe it will have a pool with the Zero U logo and an awning designed to look like his visor.

Vodnik2

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2010
A little more info on the Stoops house. A year ago last summer Stoops and his Wife flew to Italy with their interior designer to buy everything for the interior of the house.

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
I'm speaking as one with a background in architecture...

That's hideous.

It's slightly irritating to me that those who have the means to afford architecture often dismiss it. Architecture is a luxury that can make a huge statement, yet it is so unappreciated by so many.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm speaking as one with a background in architecture...

That's hideous.

It's slightly irritating to me that those who have the means to afford architecture often dismiss it. Architecture is a luxury that can make a huge statement, yet it is so unappreciated by so many.
Someone with a background in architecture thought it would be cool to build it, so which of you two should we listen to?

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
Someone with a background in architecture thought it would be cool to build it, so which of you two should we listen to?
Wrong. Someone with a background in construction thought it would be cool. Feel free to ask anyone in the OSU School of Architecture what they think about it, students or faculty.