• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
  • Some things are still wonky, such as colors, some old attachments, features that need to be re-added, and the new 1st-party billing system. Bear with us while we clean up the database a tad.

Bob Stoops new house

God, that's ugly.

It looks like the typical McMansion only larger. It has no identifiable architectural style whatsoever - just a big tasteless builder home. Why is it exactly what I would expect? Maybe it will have a pool with the Zero U logo and an awning designed to look like his visor.

Vodnik2

Banned
Banned
A little more info on the Stoops house. A year ago last summer Stoops and his Wife flew to Italy with their interior designer to buy everything for the interior of the house.

I'm speaking as one with a background in architecture...

That's hideous.

It's slightly irritating to me that those who have the means to afford architecture often dismiss it. Architecture is a luxury that can make a huge statement, yet it is so unappreciated by so many.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
I'm speaking as one with a background in architecture...

That's hideous.

It's slightly irritating to me that those who have the means to afford architecture often dismiss it. Architecture is a luxury that can make a huge statement, yet it is so unappreciated by so many.
Someone with a background in architecture thought it would be cool to build it, so which of you two should we listen to?