BTW.....Myles Garrett is a despicable lying human being!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
In my opinion, this guy should have been suspended for a minimum of a year for yanking off Rudolph's helmet and using it as a weapon to try to bash his head in. As revolting as that act was, it pales in comparison to lying about someone using the N-Word to deflect from your own bad decision. I would bet my life on the fact that Mason would never use that word. It is totally inconsistent with his character and everything he has displayed throughout his life and his OSU career. I could never see that word coming from his mouth under any circumstance.

If he had audibly used that word on the field there would have been more players than Myles Garrett trying to bash his head and his own black teammates would not have been defending him for such an offensive thing. On the other hand, lying about something so vile is completely in line with everything Myles Garrett has displayed in his own personal character during his college and pro career. I think lying about something like that to deflect from your own bad character is akin to a woman falsely accusing an innocent man of rape. It's reprehensible! As one would expect, ESPN is giving it credence which just fuels Garrett to continue perpetuating a lie! He's likely lobbying teammates and trying to find someone to back his fabrication. I wouldn't be surprised if he offered money.

I'd be interested in hearing from Mason's African-American teammates on the Steelers, especially those right there in the fight as well as those who played with him for four years at OSU. I'd like to hear their opinion on whether they could ever imagine him using that word. I'd also like to hear from the half dozen players involved in the skirmish. I don't think any of them, including his own teammates would defend Rudolph if he did such a thing.

In my opinion, he should sue Myles Garrett for slander!

Instant Karma gonna get you Myles Garrett!

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
"I know something was said," Garrett told Kimes. "Now whether the NFL wants to acknowledge it, that's up to them. But I don't want to make it a racial thing, honestly. It's over with for me. And I'm pretty sure it's over with for Mason. So we just wanna move past and keep on playing football."
obviously not, if you are still talking to ESPN about it.

Dub

Cowboy
May 31, 2007
Palo Alto, CA
www.pillowfight.us
I've ended up in fights because someone thought I said one thing, but I said something different.

Are the only two options that he said it, or he said nothing?

How about Garrett saying "I thought he said this but I may have misunderstood"

OctaviusRexLTH

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
I've ended up in fights because someone thought I said one thing, but I said something different.

Garrett is in too deep. Especially with him reiterating “I know what I heard”. Just hope his childish bullshit catches up to him

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

If he thought it then he would have been all up and down the field and to his teammates screaming racist at the top of his lungs. There's no way Rudolph said anything, or that Garrett even thought he said something. There's not even room for a misunderstanding here.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Lives in cities you'll never see on screen
twitter.com
Garrett lost his mind, but Rudolph lost his mind when he:
1) As a QB charged a defensive linemen
2) Charged a defensive linemen while he wasn't wearing a helmet
3) Charged a defensive linemen while he wasn't wearing a helmet and was swinging Rudolph's helmet.

I love Rudolph, thought he was a great QB at Oklahoma State, loved that he stayed for a senior year when it may have benefitted him financially to leave early, but I am not about to let my emotion cloud that this was a dumb move, by an otherwise good and intelligent Cowboy.

RPG

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2017
Edmond, OK
The damage has been done, no matter how Rudolph chooses to handle this. Now, for the rest of his life, Rudolph is a racist in the eyes of a large percentage of the population. What a sad world.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Here’s the deal.
Who cares what Garrett thinks, and whether he’s ready to forget or not.
Half the league, or more, probably think Mason is a racist. Who would want to work in that environment?
I predict a civil suit from Mason to try to clear his name and reputation. Any proceeds will be donated to the NFL Players Union favorite diversity charity/program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk