BWW Sauce

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What is your Favorite BWW sauce

• Mild, Med, or Hot

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Spicy garlic

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Caribbean jerk

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sweet, Honey, or Hot BBQ

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Teriyaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parmesan Garlic

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Asian Zing

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Mango Habanero

• Wild

• Blazin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUfreak82

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Dec 2, 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Im not kidding, I just ordered food from there!! I actually have one right by my house. But after the whole situation with what happened last year.. I drove all the way to I-40 and MacAurther to eat!! I got Spicy Garlic! it is the best!

Jonkr06

Territorial Marshal
Aug 18, 2007
Katy, TX
I prefer Medium or Hot.

There has been talk for a long time that a BWW may be coming to B'Ville. I think it would do well here because there are no other wing places or sports bars to compete with.

OSUCherokee

Territorial Marshal
Im not kidding, I just ordered food from there!! I actually have one right by my house. But after the whole situation with what happened last year.. I drove all the way to I-40 and MacAurther to eat!! I got Spicy Garlic! it is the best!
Hey, since I'm back in the city, we ought to meet up sometime and eat some wings. You aren't still going to Ed's BWW on NW Expressway are you?

OSUfreak82

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Dec 2, 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hey, since I'm back in the city, we ought to meet up sometime and eat some wings. You aren't still going to Ed's BWW on NW Expressway are you?

Nope. Lol!! They actually just remodled it! But the one on I-40 and MacAurther is really nice!! And bigger! I would be down, I love me some Spicy Garlic with a bud light!

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I think I know where I am going for dinner.