Call of Duty: Black Ops

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
Oh they are. There have been people further than that even for awhile now, and I think this one has 15 prestiges. You might want to try the bot matches before you jump online to get more comfortable with it.
They should make a different "room" so to speak for people to play online against other people that actually have a life and don't devote their mind body and soul to the game. I would have played online on MW2 a lot more if I wasn't constantly being owned by players that had max prestiged.

pokelahoman

Keeper of the Cursive Script
Aug 31, 2009
Edmond
They should make a different "room" so to speak for people to play online against other people that actually have a life and don't devote their mind body and soul to the game. I would have played online on MW2 a lot more if I wasn't constantly being owned by players that had max prestiged.
Lol yeah no matter what they do those guys will show up to try to prey on lower prestiged players. Modern Warfare 2 got old to me when everyone decided to use rifle grenades with scavenger and randomly blast grenades. At least that has been solved in Black Ops. I play mostly mercenary team deathmatch when I play alone so it at least somewhat tries to even the teams up.