Can't List Basketball Tix on Ticketmaster $$

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
OSU still won't let fans list on Ticketmaster, they say it's a server issue. Yet, theirs are listed.

Anybody else aggregated about this? Just me? When January gets here and this is still going on, ya'll will be raising holy hell then.

Well, I've got really good seats to basketball on Wednesday vs Wichita State for sale.

Section 205 Row 1.
Parking included.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I’m able to transfer.
How does that help? Listing on Ticketmaster is where you get an audience. Sure, I can sell to somebody, take a Venmo or PayPal payment, but there's so many trust issues out there due to scammers. So, you wind up hunting down buyers, have multiple conversations, maybe eventually sell them after investing tons of time ya don't have to spare. Ticketmaster is a fully anonymous point of sale. Ya just list them, then either people buy or they don't. When they don't, you just lower price until they do. Easy peezy!

Last edited:

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I spoke to Ticketmaster for over 2 hrs tonight, they elevated the issue. I got a call back and they more or less said that the OSU Ticket Manager must enable fan-to-fan sales and that their server is working just fine. So, we fans are caught in the middle of a finger pointing game here. The way I see it, OSU has everything to gain in selling more tickets instead of competing with the fan-to-fan sales. It's really not fair to us. People could be shopping for tix to the January games to put under the tree for Christmas. Consumers looking for tickets have only face value tickets showing to them from OSU. People anticipating going to bowl games are going to want to list those early January tickets and cannot, perhaps be willing to list for a deal.