Capitol police warn House of possible attack tomorrow

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Well, I guess we can assume ourselves into Marshall law.

I have no idea if it’s a credible threat.

I’m guessing the Capital Police have no intelligence gathering staff.

I’m also guessing they rely on outside sources.

I’m further guessing they rely on the FBI.

I’m even further guessing the FBI just might not have even handed motives. And clearly it’s not beneath the FBI to wield a grudge hammer.

I could be way wrong, sorta wrong, sorta right or way right.

All I know is - these days when politics are involved, be wary, very wary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh for the love of...
View attachment 89208

Pretend it's Antifa that is threatening. Then you'll be fine with it.
Meh, the FBI ignores ANTIFA threats. Oh wait, that’s my point.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Good to know Republicans so quickly get over other Republicans storming the capitol, murdering a few cops, and attempting to murder a handful of elected officials. It's no wonder this country is in the state it is.
Murdered cops? Do you subscribe to the daily edition or weekly edition of Fake News?

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Murdered cops? Do you subscribe to the daily edition or weekly edition of Fake News?

Are you seriously trying to say police weren't killed at the capitol on January 6?
ONE police officer died of an unknown cause hours after leaving the Capital under his own power the day of the riots.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
ONE police officer died of an unknown cause hours after leaving the Capital under his own power the day of the riots.

Yeah those 2 police officers who were attacked in the riots who committed suicide like a week later. They don't count.

But hey.. Benghazi !!
Riddle me this Batgirl:

Has an individual ever been charged for murder in this country pursuant to a law enforcement officer committing suicide?

Regardless, are we now looking to blame every suicide committed by a law enforcement officer that worked a riot/violent protest on the rioter/violent protestors?

Oct 7, 2008

I just don't even know what to say, man. I don't know you but I feel like you need to pause, take a step back, and take a deep look at yourself and how your political beliefs are affecting the person you could be becoming and the things you so easily brush aside because they come from your perceived side. I feel like we're seeing a lot of that right now, and it really does make me sad for our country.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

I just don't even know what to say, man. I don't know you but I feel like you need to pause, take a step back, and take a deep look at yourself and how your political beliefs are affecting the person you could be becoming and the things you so easily brush aside because they come from your perceived side. I feel like we're seeing a lot of that right now, and it really does make me sad for our country.
Dude, what I said is the 100% unfiltered truth. Further, I’m not going to suggest the mental health of law enforcement on the border, in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, StLouis, Baltimore, Kenosha, Louisville, Miami, etc.. is the responsibility of the rioters and/or protestors. Are you?

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
If Antifa threatened the Capital building the FBI wouldn't ignore it and neither would you. That's my point.
If ANTIFA threatened the Capital, I'm not sure we would ever know.

But now, if a group of Baptist Ministers was considering a retreat in DC, I'm sure there would be warnings about the potential for a radical right-wing group to overrun the Capital.

Doesn't matter anyway. Today's assault on the Capital was repelled.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
After what happened in January it has to be taken seriously. It would be straight up foolish not to.
What exactly has to be taken seriously? A handful of clowns thumping their chests online? That is pretty routine anymore.

When I knew something was coming on Jan 6 from a few clicks online, and listening to my barber, the FBI should have known. There was no buzz around today of any significant size. I get it that the FBI is not the Federal Bureau of Common Sense, but it was easy to know the force was inadequate on Jan 6, and 30k with razor wire now is silliness in an attempt to send a message.

I'll gladly collect my zzz's, but the bottom line is I said nothing was going down with absolute certainty, and I was correct. It was a little easier prediction than the winner of the OSU / Savannah State game.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Doesn't matter anyway. Today's assault on the Capital was repelled.
I just got home from work and haven't seen much news. Did I miss a Capitol assault today?
Yeah, a couple of skateboarders were seen outside the Capital arguing who landed what trick. It was brutal.

Last edited:

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com

Did you and your ilk take a step back when cops were getting murdered during the bull**** riots for 6 months last year? Didn't think so all you people did was blame Republicans for not throwing all cops in the gulag

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Did you and your ilk take a step back when cops were getting murdered during the bull**** riots for 6 months last year? Didn't think so all you people did was blame Republicans for not throwing all cops in the gulag

Interesting how some want the cops to bear 100% responsibility for their (unnecessary?) actions when a resisting suspect in the midst of committing a crime is injured or killed during the course of an arrest, yet feel unnamed suspects should bear 100% responsibility for the Capital cops that committed suicide after the Capital riot. Weird.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

I'm a Republican who doesn't support Antifa, and I also think you need to take a long step back and look at yourself.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
When they start holding their own accountable for absolutely anything and get more upset about their fellow Americans getting killed than they do a Mr Potato Head toy then maybe we can talk.
Oh please, if either side ever starts holding their own accountable, it will be amazing. It hasn't been that long ago that republican representatives were actually shot by a left wing supporter. I'm assuming you don't condone that any more than I condone what happened on Jan 6. Quit pretending you have some moral high ground. Politics sucks and we're all to blame.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Oh please, if either side ever starts holding their own accountable, it will be amazing. It hasn't been that long ago that republican representatives were actually shot by a left wing supporter. I'm assuming you don't condone that any more than I condone what happened on Jan 6. Quit pretending you have some moral high ground. Politics sucks and we're all to blame.
Last time I checked the card in my Pocket, it says Republican. Let's hold ourselves accountable.