Championship Game Tickets?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 8, 2012
Fort Worth
I've got tickets. The only pregame event I see from the alumni Assc is a $99 breakfast at PBR bar. Hoping there will be an official meetup somewhere else pregame... Please post if you know of anything!

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
frugal guy here...are the 400 seats even worth spending $$ on?? or would I just be watching the big screen?

Jul 23, 2004
Tulsa, OK
From OSU Ticket Office this morning:

Thank you for ordering Big 12 Championship tickets through OSU Athletics. Currently, your tickets are placeholder locations. We will begin allocated specific section, row, and seats today in POSSE priority order. You will be given locations in the price point you selected through your request form.

Please be on the lookout later this week for an email from SeatGeek to access your tickets. SeatGeek is the official ticketing system of AT&T stadium and will be the only account you can access your tickets through for game day. When you receive your email, follow the steps to create an account using the same email address you received notification to accept your tickets and download them to your digital wallet.

Please note- you may have to create a SeatGeek account to access your mobile tickets. All tickets are digital tickets only per Big 12 and AT&T Stadium Policy.

OSU125

Wrangler
Sep 2, 2014
frugal guy here...are the 400 seats even worth spending $$ on?? or would I just be watching the big screen?
It is very hard to not watch the jumbotron if it is in your line of sight there. I have been in the suites there for a game in the past that were lower but even when I tried I had a hard time not watching the screen instead of the field.

All that said, still makes for a fun atmosphere to be surrounded by the sights and sounds of the game.

Jun 20, 2013
I've heard from several buddies that have gone to cowboy games. Anything above about halfway up in 300's you end watching the jumbotron. It's supposed to be spectacular, and a joy to watch though. And the atmosphere is supposed to still be good. This will be my first game in jerry world though, so no firsthand experience.

Oct 1, 2006
USA
www.yahoo.com
I’m considering buying the cheap seats and standing in the standing room only section. I know for Cowboys games they sell tickets to those areas, but I haven’t seen anything on it for the Big 12.

Has anyone done SRO there in the past? How is the experience?

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Double Check your reservations with the OSU ticket office as I called today and they had no record of my reservation. I went ahead and bought some in C107 for $318 each which seemed fair.

I reserved seats for all our potential bowl games as we are either going to NY 6, Alamo Bowl or CFP. You have to pay in advance and they refund your money if we don’t get to CFP.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Double Check your reservations with the OSU ticket office as I called today and they had no record of my reservation. I went ahead and bought some in C107 for $318 each which seemed fair.

I reserved seats for all our potential bowl games as we are either going to NY 6, Alamo Bowl or CFP. You have to pay in advance and they refund your money if we don’t get to CFP.
or just check your credit card activity and see if OSU charged you for the tickets.

Jul 23, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Has anyone heard anything from OSU or Seat Geek yet? I know that they are trying to limit the re-sale of tickets, but I hope we get our seat assignments and electronic tickets before late in the week. I have a couple of friends that I plan to forward tickets to.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Has anyone heard anything from OSU or Seat Geek yet? I know that they are trying to limit the re-sale of tickets, but I hope we get our seat assignments and electronic tickets before late in the week. I have a couple of friends that I plan to forward tickets to.
I received the email from OSU telling me to expect an email from SeatGeek this week. I haven’t received anything from SeatGeek yet.

Jan 2, 2005
I bought 4 tickets in C338 (row 3) for $205/each via SeatGeek on Sunday. I know that is the Baylor side but I feel like there will be a lot of Orange on that side and the price was too good to pass up.
We bought 6 tickets in C134 during the 4th quarter of the TTech game for $205 per via SeatGeek. Pretty much the same area we are for home games.

I've learned not to buy tickets through the OSU ticket office.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2009
Weatherford, OK
We bought 6 tickets in C134 during the 4th quarter of the TTech game for $205 per via SeatGeek. Pretty much the same are we are for home games.

I've learned not to buy tickets through the OSU ticket office.
Wow! Awesome seats at a very nice price. Do you feel like that side of the stadium will have a lot of Orange? I think we'll dominate the stands 65/35 ish.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
So my brother snd my seats are in the west end-zone with my sister who is a Baylor fan. Her adult children, Baylor grads, are in the club seats. Look forward to spending some time with them all and enjoying the game and some friendly banter. Remember it’s only a game played by college students and we have had an excellent year. Our goals are 100% ahead of us and nearly in our total control. No matter the result we are 11-1 now and just won bedlam…the year IS a success, just enjoy whatever comes and don’t get too greedy is my advice. If we win it’s amazing, but if we lose it’s still been an outstanding year…can’t take that away at this point. Go Pokes!!