Championship Game Tickets?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 2, 2005
Wow! Awesome seats at a very nice price. Do you feel like that side of the stadium will have a lot of Orange? I think we'll dominate the stands 65/35 ish.
I'm certainly hoping their will be! I feel a lot of OSU fans did what we did and bought them right after the Tech game. I expect to see a lot of Orange around the stadium! Bring your Bedlam Pom Poms!

Jun 13, 2010
Chicago
Just decided I'm flying down for the game. Looking at tickets on Seatgeek. Could someone let me know which side of the stadium is OSU and which is Baylor? I want the drunk tank, not the Baptist section...

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
I got 2 tickets in the lower level and two tickets in the 400 level. Got my email for the 400 but not the lower level. My friend who got lower level seats as well hadn't gotten his email as of this morning.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I've heard from several buddies that have gone to cowboy games. Anything above about halfway up in 300's you end watching the jumbotron. It's supposed to be spectacular, and a joy to watch though. And the atmosphere is supposed to still be good. This will be my first game in jerry world though, so no firsthand experience.
You end up watching that tv from anywhere in the building. Was in the bathroom last time and still watched it.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I’m considering buying the cheap seats and standing in the standing room only section. I know for Cowboys games they sell tickets to those areas, but I haven’t seen anything on it for the Big 12.

Has anyone done SRO there in the past? How is the experience?
Fantastic. Did it for March Madness. Everyone just hangs out, walking around, partying and spying for folks leaving. So they can take their seats.

Jan 2, 2005
Took a flyer, bought ours 2 days before the Tech game. Fortunately, I lucked into picking the osu side!
Smart and confident! I've never had good luck with buying tickets through the athletic ticket office even though we are pretty high up the Possee point ladder.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Called the OSU ticket office today.
They claim all the tickets will be issued by the end of Thursday, keep looking for that email from SeatGeek