Championship Game Tickets?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU125

Wrangler
Sep 2, 2014
Just decided I'm flying down for the game. Looking at tickets on Seatgeek. Could someone let me know which side of the stadium is OSU and which is Baylor? I want the drunk tank, not the Baptist section...
I purchased on the Baylor side mainly because it was a great view for the price, but as I told my friend going to the game with me, the beer lines will be a hell of a lot shorter for us!

Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
I got a text telling me to download my tickets from SeatGeek.

When I go to SeatGeek (on my phone or my computer), I'm getting a message that says:

"We're having some behind-the-scenes technical difficulties. Please try again later!"

Anyone having similar struggles?

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I got a text telling me to download my tickets from SeatGeek.

When I go to SeatGeek (on my phone or my computer), I'm getting a message that says:

"We're having some behind-the-scenes technical difficulties. Please try again later!"

Anyone having similar struggles?
Probably everyone trying to get on at the same time to get their tickets... lol.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
luckily got my notice at about 6PM yesterday and downloaded right then w/o issue.

Pleasantly surprised at the quality of seat- C213 from OSU ticket office for $205. For years I quit using the office because the tickets they offered weren't worth the price (better prices/seats off the 3rd party market).

Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
I had to dowload the SeatGeek App and create an account. Once I did that, I was able to download my tickets and parking pass. So I guess I'm good to go for tomorrow...

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
FYI for anyone booking a room for the CFP semis in Dallas. Rooms at Loews next to JerryWorld are $2,000/night, taxes included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speaking of the Cotton Bowl, does anyone know if there is a way to buy tickets to the game contingent upon OSU being in it?

If they make it to Arlington for the CFP, there's no way I'm missing it but it seems like tickets would be cheaper now than on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
FYI for anyone booking a room for the CFP semis in Dallas. Rooms at Loews next to JerryWorld are $2,000/night, taxes included.

Speaking of the Cotton Bowl, does anyone know if there is a way to buy tickets to the game contingent upon OSU being in it?

If they make it to Arlington for the CFP, there's no way I'm missing it but it seems like tickets would be cheaper now than on Sunday.

OSU is selling tickets.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby

OSU is selling tickets.

Do you have a link for that? All I'm seeing is that "More information about the bowl game will be coming soon."

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

OSU is selling tickets.

Do you have a link for that? All I'm seeing is that "More information about the bowl game will be coming soon."

When I log into my tickets account, ticket selections for the B12 bowls plus the CFP are available to choose.

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby

OSU is selling tickets.

When I log into my tickets account, ticket selections for the B12 bowls plus the CFP are available to choose.

I couldn't get it to work through the website for whatever reason (probably user error) but I called the ticket office and just did it that way.

Oct 21, 2013
Austin Texas
Looks like OSU ticket office only has 400 level left to offer. Which is good. Means we have already pretty much sold out our allotment.

I bought C210, $400. Go big, or go home.
I just bought 210 as well, row 6. See you there, I'll be the guy in Orange!
Don’t turn around I’m in 210 row 7

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Looks like OSU ticket office only has 400 level left to offer. Which is good. Means we have already pretty much sold out our allotment.

Seat? I’m 38-40

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2013
Austin Texas

Seat? I’m 38-40

210 Row 7, seats 11-12

From the hotel! Let’s get it! Go Pokes!

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

Seat? I’m 38-40

210 Row 7, seats 11-12

From the hotel! Let’s get it! Go Pokes!

I’m staying there as well. Now over at the bar at Texas Live.

Go pokes.