Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
How do you do your own research? Reading through this there are peer reviewed articles posted saying the vaccine will be safe in kids. Common sense suggests that as well.

What have you done that refutes peer reviewed studies and where have you published your work?

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
Covid vaccination is safer than covid in all age groups in which it has been recommended. It is not a "claim" by me it is a statement of fact based on current medical evidence.

And, as far as "not trusting medical experts who have been lying" you instead trust non-experts off the internet who have been proven to have lied about hydroxychloroquine, and most likely will be proven to have lied about ivermectin, and lied about mask, and lied about the risk to people under 65 and so no and so on.

But, sure, that isn't ignorant at all.[/QUOTE]
First of all I don't trust any of them. I'm quite capable of doing my own research and mitigating risk according to that research. I face the covid problem the same way I face about everything else. The first thing I do is find someone who has been very successful at solving the problem. For example, the gyno in OKC that is so confident that he posts a youtube weekly and puts himself out there with his experience through this pandemic and how he treats it. He's treated over 700 symptomatic covid cases and had something like 5 hospitalizations and 0 deaths. You get on here and piss and moan about all of the death and destruction you've faced and dismiss this guy who is 700-0 because he's an OBGYN and includes ivermectin in his treatment and won't even consider that he could possibly be right. Heck, maybe it isn't the ivermectin but something else he's doing that is working. You'll never know because you won't even give any consideration to the possibility because... muh IVERMECTIN. But sure, that isn't ignorant at all. Irresponsible at best and downright criminal at worst.

I'll put it to you like this. Let's say I'm the Pres. of the school board and you're the football coach. You're getting your arse handed to you every Friday night and the guy down the road is 700 and friggin' 0. I ask you if you've talked to the guy down the road and your response is "Nope, he's a quack and doesn't know what he's doing"? I'm gonna fire you with the quickness and go hire Mr. 700-0.

This vaccine was rushed into the syringe by an administration led by someone that I'm sure you would classify as an absolute madman. It is now being pushed and administered by an administration led by a dementia riddled baffoon who lies every time he opens his mouth and, on his best day, can't tell you whether he's the POTUS or a Wal-Mart greeter. It baffles me that people like you can't understand why anyone would question the safety of this vaccine. And now they want us to give it to our kids? No thank you.
Exactly where has the OBGYN published his results so that we can judge the validity? YouTube?

That's like hiring a coach that is 700-0 on Xbox.

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
How do you do your own research? Reading through this there are peer reviewed articles posted saying the vaccine will be safe in kids. Common sense suggests that as well.

What have you done that refutes peer reviewed studies and where have you published your work?
Exactly where has the OBGYN published his results so that we can judge the validity? YouTube?

He‘s got balls enough to get on there every week and tell you what he’s doing. Maybe he’s lying ‍♂️. If I was in the life saving business I think I would check it out. 700-0 sounds pretty legitimate. By the way, if we’re playing Xbox the guy that’s 700-0 at coaching Xbox is exactly the coach I want.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

He‘s got balls enough to get on there every week and tell you what he’s doing. Maybe he’s lying ‍. If I was in the life saving business I think I would check it out. 700-0 sounds pretty legitimate
Lol!

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city

What have you done that refutes peer-reviewed studies and where have you published your work?
Yes, the "do your own research" thing just amazes me. I have been involved in some studies. I tried (and failed) to set up some clinical research myself. I'm pretty sure @RxCowboy has done some. I will never say I do my own research at this level. But, I am trained to read and understand the research of others and am trained clinically. Watching Youtube is seeing advertising. For the most part, people posting youtube videos are doing it to advertise their practice or youtube/instagram/tik-tok. They aren't doing research either. The better ones go through actual research and point out good things and flaws. The others give opinions.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
"This vaccine was rushed into the syringe by an administration led by someone that I'm sure you would classify as an absolute madman. It is now being pushed and administered by an administration led by a dementia riddled baffoon who lies every time he opens his mouth and, on his best day, can't tell you whether he's the POTUS or a Wal-Mart greeter. It baffles me that people like you can't understand why anyone would question the safety of this vaccine. And now they want us to give it to our kids? No thank you."

Like Trump had the secret formula in a test tube and personally handed it to Biden.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

What have you done that refutes peer-reviewed studies and where have you published your work?
Yes, the "do your own research" thing just amazes me. I have been involved in some studies. I tried (and failed) to set up some clinical research myself. I'm pretty sure @RxCowboy has done some. I will never say I do my own research at this level. But, I am trained to read and understand the research of others and am trained clinically. Watching Youtube is seeing advertising. For the most part, people posting youtube videos are doing it to advertise their practice or youtube/instagram/tik-tok. They aren't doing research either. The better ones go through actual research and point out good things and flaws. The others give opinions.
Adding up my grants I have brought in upwards of $600k. I have done everything from bench research to clinical trials. I teach literature evaluation.

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, he goes through actual research and points out good things and flaws almost every video. 700-0 baby!

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Yeah, he goes through actual research and points out good things and flaws almost every video. 700-0 baby!
Then he ignores his flaws which makes his claims worthless. It is no better than 700-0 on Xbox.

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Then he ignores his flaws which makes his claims worthless. It is no better than 700-0 on Xbox.

I think the 700 lives he saved would probably disagree with you. But hey, they probably don’t know how many $ worth of grants you’ve brought in. Maybe they’re dead and don’t even know it.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

I think the 700 lives he saved would probably disagree with you. But hey, they probably don’t know how many $ worth of grants you’ve brought in. Maybe they’re dead and don’t even know it.
Prove that he has saved 700 lives. Heck, I would settle for 7. And that is the problem, his unsubstantiated claims are unverifiable. Unlike the actual research @steross posted, which you completely ignored, there is no way that anyone else can evaluate the validity of his claims. Thus, they are worthless.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Interesting, thank you. Medically, is that considered a normal test population? I also see it doesn’t include children younger than12, do you know if they’ve completed or plan to complete testing for a younger age group?
They have to have completed data to submit to the FDA.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Interesting, thank you. Medically, is that considered a normal test population? I also see it doesn’t include children younger than12, do you know if they’ve completed or plan to complete testing for a younger age group?
They just wrapped initial analyses for kids 5 to 11 and sent those to the FDA. The trial is still underway for 6 months to 4 years with results expected in 2 months or so. Peer review takes time, but the package they sent to the FDA is not small. It also contains all underlying data for more than 2000 kids 5 to 11. Almost all of it becomes public prior to approval, but in the meantime, here's a news story on the initial data and the trial with 5 to 11 year olds.

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1279939

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Ok, you asked for what I look at (then, as I was warned, ignored it). So, why don't you post one of his most insightful reviews of a paper and we can see how he evaluates medical literature.
First of all, I didn’t ask you what you looked at. That was another poster. By the way, I actually read the study done on 12-15 year olds that you posted. I posted a video of the good OBGYN on here recently and promptly got banned for it. I’m sure you missed me while I was gone. Look him up yourself he isn’t hard to find and I think he puts one up every week.

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Prove that he has saved 700 lives. Heck, I would settle for 7. And that is the problem, his unsubstantiated claims are unverifiable. Unlike the actual research @steross posted, which you completely ignored, there is no way that anyone else can evaluate the validity of his claims. Thus, they are worthless.

Why don’t you prove that he hasn’t? He puts out a video every week I think. Lots of very good info. He’s easy to find. You would be doing the public a great service by calling him out on his lies. Give him a call stud. Or you can continue to take pot shots at him while hiding behind an anonymous message board and bragging about how many $ worth of grants you’ve written while he’s putting himself out there for public consumption trying to save lives . Your call.