Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 14, 2006
Let me get this straight, you are complaining that people who get paid have to do work instead of people who don't get paid? And you think it is somehow bad that people who get paid have to do work?

OMG! The world is coming to an end! People who get paid have to do work! When will this madness ever end!?!?!?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Nice hyperbole. I assume you're trolling me, but I'll answer.

Yes, if I went to the hospital, I'd want the medical professionals spending their time on my treatment and not administrative duties that have, for years, been taken care of by willing volunteers.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Day-Care Centers Are Very Low Risk for Covid-19 Transmission, Study Says

Children in day-care programs present virtually no risk of transmitting Covid-19 to adults, according to a new Yale University study of more than 57,000 U.S. child-care providers.

The study, believed to be the largest of its kind, indicated that keeping child-care centers open doesn’t contribute to transmission of the disease caused by the new coronavirus, as long as they hew to sanitary guidelines like hand washing, small group sizes and staff wearing face coverings.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I believe the same to be true with at least elementary schools. It's previously been stated that kids under 10 do not have the receptors to spread the disease. Many elementary kids are testing positive after, I believe, contracting the disease from family members. These kids aren't sick or really showing symptoms. I assume that a family member begins to show signs, gets the rest of the family tested and finds out the kid has it as well. I have not heard of any outbreaks among kids at elementary schools and I think it's because they can't or have a much more difficult time spreading the disease.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Nice hyperbole. I assume you're trolling me, but I'll answer.

Yes, if I went to the hospital, I'd want the medical professionals spending their time on my treatment and not administrative duties that have, for years, been taken care of by willing volunteers.
You mean administrative duties like order entry?

Jan 14, 2006
You mean administrative duties like order entry?
If you mean Dr's orders, no, I don't think volunteers can do that. More like manning the desk, answering phones, directing people where to go, stocking supplies. You know, the stuff they have volunteers do. What gotcha are you trying to get me with here?

I only got into this conversation because I asked about volunteering to take you up on your silly challenge.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Need vaccine and treatments...The kill of the virus will be to get a vaccine, treat, and survive and hopefully knock it out as we build herd immunity on all fronts by these three methods.