Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Good ole China:

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1332136479804547074?s=20

Unfortunately this story is more believable that the bat story. It’s a shame how much we are being played on this whole deal and will never know the real truth where it came from
I still think the lab infection of a worker, then spread is more likely.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
My comment was more sarcasm than anything. There is no way this all started with a guy eating a bat or frozen food. We are being played by the Chinese and people in our own government who know the truth.
Right, we have seen new viruses pop up every few years since science has been able to keep track. But the more likely scenario in your mind is that this is the first ever man created pandemic. Why? Cause it gives you a scapegoat.

Sick common sense.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
My comment was more sarcasm than anything. There is no way this all started with a guy eating a bat or frozen food. We are being played by the Chinese and people in our own government who know the truth.
Right, we have seen new viruses pop up every few years since science has been able to keep track. But the more likely scenario in your mind is that this is the first ever man created pandemic. Why? Cause if gives you a scapegoat.

Sick common sense.
I don't think it's man made. I think they were studying it and forced out through mutations and it made the jump to humans due to unsafe practices in the lab.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Right, we have seen new viruses pop up every few years since science has been able to keep track. But the more likely scenario in your mind is that this is the first ever man created pandemic. Why? Cause it gives you a scapegoat.

Sick common sense.
You’re really buying the story it was started when a guy ate a bat? Yes we should all trust the Chinese government Their main concern is the health and well being of their own citizens and the rest of the world. Now that Chinas best friend just became president we’ll never know the truth

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
You’re really buying the story it was started when a guy ate a bat? Yes we should all trust the Chinese government Their main concern is the health and well being of their own citizens and the rest of the world. Now that Chinas best friend just became president we’ll never know the truth
I’m more likely to believe a purposeful germ warfare attack than the idiotic bat story

I’m more likely to believe a purposeful germ warfare attack than the idiotic bat story
Part of me doesn’t want to believe it but I’m afraid there is a chance that’s correct. If anybody thinks that is crazy talk ask yourself what would your reaction be if it originated in Russia? China managed to influence an American election on levels Putin could only dream of. Putin would never have the balls to do what China has done.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Part of me doesn’t want to believe it but I’m afraid there is a chance that’s correct. If anybody thinks that is crazy talk ask yourself what would your reaction be if it originated in Russia? China managed to influence an American election on levels Putin could only dream of. Putin would never have the balls to do what China has done.
The fact you think it was man made and produced to affect the election really seals it for me. That is such a insanely self centered way to look at this. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE IT CAME FROM. You fight it as best you can. Losers focus on a scapegoat... I mean at the leadership level. We commoners can talk about that all we want. I still think declaring a scapegoat is the easy way out here though.

I don't know how it came about. We will probably never know.

The Spanish Flu is roughly thought to have come from a pig farm in Kansas. So it is definitely possible it was some random animal to person transmission. I mean cats seem to be able to get it...minks... So it seems to be of natural origins. Not that I know what a human produced virus would be like though. There has never been one so to jump to that conclusion is a big stretch IMO.