Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Jesus

https://twitter.com/ChrisKPolansky/status/1353764864725028865
Not one city council member supported the citizens presentation -- and several council members disavowed the presentation.. That was straight from the article that Chris Polansky wrote. Did he not read the article that he himself wrote before he headlined his own tweet?

Polansky continues to be the biggest media buffoon in Oklahoma.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
https://twitter.com/NEWS9/status/1353924409090838528?s=19
To date, OSDH has allocated about 97,500 doses to the companies, Reed said, and nearly 33,000 have been administered to residents and staff.

Because only about a third of the companies’ supply has been used, Reed said they will distribute future doses elsewhere.

“If those are going to sit in a freezer and they’re not going to get to Oklahomans for several weeks down the road, we need to redirect that,” he said.
Good!

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Outside of deaths, which lag behind the cases, we are doing much better in the state.

7-day positive test rate is down to 13.5% (28% two weeks ago)
7-day average of new cases is around 2,500 which is where we were two months ago
Hospitalizations are around 1,450 which is the lowest in over two months as well

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Outside of deaths, which lag behind the cases, we are doing much better in the state.

7-day average of new cases is around 2,500 which is where we were two months ago
Hospitalizations are around 1,450 which is the lowest in over two months as well
hopeful this comes through, will be some more good news

EDIT
Just saw the Biden admin said that manufactures were going to send out 10 million doses next week across the country

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Got my booster today...sore arm but nothing else so far. I know I'm taking a break, but this is news 79 and others asked about. Have a blessed day and may covid-19 end quickly.
See here for some positive vaccine numbers...starting to do about 1.2 million a day in the States.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations
Take some ibuprofen. Keep doing it until tomorrow morning. Don't wait too long.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Got moderna vaccine today...good for 5 minutes...had vasovagal reaction @ about 8 minutes after while waiting in lobby to leave...passed out for about 15 seconds...had three nurses and a doctor hovering...everyone one in lobby texting...lol...woke up...fine now. It seems @Rack is a bit anxiety ridden... who knew? (Btw, is referring to oneself in the third person a reaction to the vaccine?):derp:

Get the vaccine if you can...the shot itself was just like a flu vaccine if not less. it's pretty open in Oklahoma as they have to use up what they have been provided in a fairly timely manner and I think we are now in phase 2...Call your county health department if you want to get it for your elderly parents and others like teachers who want it as they fall in phase 2. Those staff that got it today in our hospital are scheduled to get the booster in late January.
I will have to be hog tied to get that in my arm. We have been working on the flu vaccine for how many years? 20-60% effective. This vaccine 8-10 months of research and development and it works 95% of the time.

Only a sheep could believe that.
Unless they already had it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

I am shocked that the numbers are going down now that Trump is out of the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk