Covid-19

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
75.2 million doses of vaccine have been given...nearing 50 million Americans are now vaccinated with at least one dose and it's rising every day. This thing will soon be over IF Americans get on board and get vaccinated. Let's keep up the good work and get your vaccine to end this.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Lol, you guys just can’t help it. Where did anyone say to run out and buy vet meds for people? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evidentially some people are doing exactly that despite the warnings...so some are that stupid I guess...sadly.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
If it quacks like a duck...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
The weapon of the sheep, humiliate anyone that disagrees with you. To try to ruin the lives of people that see the world differently than you. You all have been taught so well. The dark side of the force is strong in you. The more you try to humiliate and silence me, the more I will speak. I am sure that is not something you are capable of understanding. It is so interesting to see how this forum has drifted to the dark side over the past 15 years. It’s like different people posting under the same screen names. It’s amazing how even intelligent principled people can be overcome with a disease when the propaganda is strong. This exact scenario has been predicted for thousands of years. I know I can’t stop it, but that doesn’t mean I won’t continue to try. Keep up the good work.

You think I'm ruining your life? Stop spouting garbage and your life will be so much better.

You keep saying things about sheep, but I see you being unable to change your mind even when you have been clearly shown to be wrong. Isn't that sheeplike, continuing to follow the flock into the canyon during the storm where you all drown in a flash flood?

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

The weapon of the sheep, humiliate anyone that disagrees with you. To try to ruin the lives of people that see the world differently than you. You all have been taught so well. The dark side of the force is strong in you. The more you try to humiliate and silence me, the more I will speak. I am sure that is not something you are capable of understanding. It is so interesting to see how this forum has drifted to the dark side over the past 15 years. It’s like different people posting under the same screen names. It’s amazing how even intelligent principled people can be overcome with a disease when the propaganda is strong. This exact scenario has been predicted for thousands of years. I know I can’t stop it, but that doesn’t mean I won’t continue to try. Keep up the good work.

You think I'm ruining your life? Stop spouting garbage and your life will be so much better.

You keep saying things about sheep, but I see you being unable to change your mind even when you have been clearly shown to be wrong. Isn't that sheeplike, continuing to follow the flock into the canyon during the storm where you all drown in a flash flood?

I’m not saying you are ruining my life. There are people on this forum who ARE trying to find out who I am. They are close. They have turned up names that are close to me, but not me. Why are they doing that? What is their plan? Will they send me flowers? If you think mask work, show me. For every study you show me that they do I will show you a study that they don’t. I know that you know they don’t. We KNOW THIS AND HAVE FOR YEARS! Unless they are N-95 or better, they DO NOT work, period.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC

My life in this board got better when I put that guy on ignore, but watching your replies has been some of the best entertainment this weekend (next to bedlam). Thank you for your service to the community.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

My life in this board got better when I put that guy on ignore, but watching your replies has been some of the best entertainment this weekend (next to bedlam). Thank you for your service to the community.
The dude abides.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004

I’m not saying you are ruining my life. There are people on this forum who ARE trying to find out who I am. They are close. They have turned up names that are close to me, but not me. Why are they doing that? What is their plan? Will they send me flowers? If you think mask work, show me. For every study you show me that they do I will show you a study that they don’t. I know that you know they don’t. We KNOW THIS AND HAVE FOR YEARS! Unless they are N-95 or better, they DO NOT work, period.

What is this bleating I hear? Paranoid bleating at that.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

Last edited:

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
23% of the 18 plus population of Oklahoma have now received at LEAST one dose of a covid vaccine. 688K people
13% of the over 18 population of Oklahoma have received 2 doses.393K people

Total doses given in Oklahoma
1.4 million

Nationally at least 19.5% of the population over 18 has now received at least one dose of the Covid vaccine.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
76.9 million vaccine doses given...over 10% of Oklahomans are FULLY Vaccinated...1.2 million vaccines given in Oklahoma so far...

What are you waiting for? Get errr done...end this scourge!!

Last edited:

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
After what we saw last summer I don't think we can assume seasonality.
Seasonality or not, it does appear that right now we are kicking it's a**. That has to be welcome news to EVERYONE on this board, no matter their feelings on how it works, what vaccines are or are not...It's the ONE thing we should ALL be able to unify behind. I'd just like to see as much energy put behind it's demise as certain posters put behind it's rise.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
"Some degree" means that you can't separate it from human activity. Congregating at Thanksgiving and Christmas are huge confounders.
Except the rise began before Thanksgiving, especially in colder climates. Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Europe. We don't know the exact magnitude of the effect, but again, it's fairly accepted among epidemiologists that there is some significant effect of seasonality.