Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 29, 2009
Good gosh if he has to dig 5 or 6 balls per game out of the dirt we have other problems! Lol.
I see those 5-6 bad throws as 1-2 actually "bad" throws. The other 4-5 "bad" throws from plays that are excellent defensive plays that create bad throwing angle with the dig finishing the "Top 10" play of the day.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
When is our schedule supposed to come out? Is it delayed because of Covid? We start games in a few weeks and no schedule on okstate.com yet

No one in the Big 12 has released an official schedule yet. Honestly, it's because the AD's in this conference couldn't give two flying flips about baseball. They've been pretty lazy in putting together a plan for how teams need to structure their schedule (of course, they ended up voting to make no changes compared to any other year, which is fine by me). They're in no rush to finalize anything and release schedules and ticket info, because they really couldn't care less. To tell you the truth, it seems like they're just laying back and implementing whatever the SEC comes up with, I guess that way they don't have to actually use their own brains to form conclusions about how things should be handled. In case you can't tell, I'm no fan of this conference....

Feb 25, 2008
I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another that.....

Perhaps the delay on contacting fans about schedule/tickets is they are waiting to see what restrictions (if any) a new president puts on athletic attendance. The thought is perhaps maybe attendance won't be allowed.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
No one in the Big 12 has released an official schedule yet. Honestly, it's because the AD's in this conference couldn't give two flying flips about baseball. They've been pretty lazy in putting together a plan for how teams need to structure their schedule (of course, they ended up voting to make no changes compared to any other year, which is fine by me). They're in no rush to finalize anything and release schedules and ticket info, because they really couldn't care less. To tell you the truth, it seems like they're just laying back and implementing whatever the SEC comes up with, I guess that way they don't have to actually use their own brains to form conclusions about how things should be handled. In case you can't tell, I'm no fan of this conference....
Yeah that sounds like our conference. LOL I agreed with you on everything you said. AD's don't give a flip about baseball in this conference and that is truly sad.

Jul 9, 2004
EvoShield helmets, huh. Are we still a DeMarini school? Not that it matters. The black and orange color scheme with the interlocking OS would look good on any helmet.

Has Oregon State went to the OSU logo exclusively?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Mar 1, 2005
Enid, Oklahoma
https://twitter.com/OSUBaseball/status/1352662074242060289?s=20

I love how the Big 12 screwed us once again. You would think that since ZERO conference games were played last year, they would have kept the home/away the same. Of course not. Instead of getting to have OU (for 2), Tech and TCU in O'Brate this year, we have to go back to their places. I'm sorry, but just getting Texas at home doesn't do it for me.