Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Sure wish they were back on you tube. Much more reliable. Our in-house handling of these has been pathetic over the years.

TrevB11

Wrangler
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
I can’t get it on my phone or laptop. But the OSU athletics site gives you a link to “watch”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And if you click watch on okstate.com it leads to a scene that leads you to believe it will stream from there, but i move my cursor over it and it says event starts in 19 minutes. Even though i am currently listening to the game on the radio, sooooo i dont get it haha

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
Matt Holliday was on SiriusXM MLB Network this morning to talk about the Rockies. Before they talked about that, they talked about Cowboy baseball, the dynamic between him, Josh, and Robin, the landscape of college baseball with increased roster sizes, and the upcoming Vandy series.

Cowboys got a bunch of good pub from Steve Phillips and CJ Nitkowski even after Holliday was off air.

If you have the SXM app you can pull up the interview and give a listen. Good stuff.

MT Cowboy

'S Go
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2013
CO
Matt Holliday was on SiriusXM MLB Network this morning to talk about the Rockies. Before they talked about that, they talked about Cowboy baseball, the dynamic between him, Josh, and Robin, the landscape of college baseball with increased roster sizes, and the upcoming Vandy series.

Cowboys got a bunch of good pub from Steve Phillips and CJ Nitkowski even after Holliday was off air.

If you have the SXM app you can pull up the interview and give a listen. Good stuff.
Whats the best keyword to use to search for it? Would love to listen.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Staring tomorrow there are no mask restrictions or gathering restrictions. So does osu baseball open to full capacity for vandy?

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Staring tomorrow there are no mask restrictions or gathering restrictions. So does osu baseball open to full capacity for vandy?

Where are you seeing this? Is this for Oklahoma? OSU? I haven't heard this news.
I saw it on the news on 6 website. Second to last sentence.

http://www.newson6.com/story/604a47...says-oklahoma-on-track-to-get-our-summer-back

Last edited:

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Where are you seeing this? Is this for Oklahoma? OSU? I haven't heard this news.
Not here at OSU.. still masks.

City of Stillwater has ban until May.
The seating arrangement at obrate is odd to me. Everyone is crammed in the outfield and the students were packed in an none of them were wearing masks. I guess my question is what is the point?

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
The seating arrangement at obrate is odd to me. Everyone is crammed in the outfield and the students were packed in an none of them were wearing masks. I guess my question is what is the point?

I agree, I thought the same thing. Right now, with the mask mandates, and capacity limitations, it doesn't matter at all what a governor does. The mayors will still keep the mandates.

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Masks aside how has the weather been in Stillwater today? I have been hearing that there is supposed to be alot of rain possibly, i really hope it doesnt get delayed or rescheduled. This is the one series i was really wanting to go too and i have my ticket for saturday ready!

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
Masks aside how has the weather been in Stillwater today? I have been hearing that there is supposed to be alot of rain possibly, i really hope it doesnt get delayed or rescheduled. This is the one series i was really wanting to go too and i have my ticket for saturday ready!

Last I checked, it looks like pretty heavy rain Friday night and Saturday morning. But, this field supposedly drains like no other. So, they may be in a position to be able to play a doubleheader on Saturday and then try somehow to fit another one in Sunday.

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
Last I checked, it looks like pretty heavy rain Friday night and Saturday morning. But, this field supposedly drains like no other. So, they may be in a position to be able to play a doubleheader on Saturday and then try somehow to fit another one in Sunday.
Wow that is great, i hope they would be able to do that if anything! The pitching matchups are what i am most intruiged about for this series.